Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by super8man
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider super8man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Not sure if everyone cross checks the "Market" link for new ads. Here's mine:

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/5365

Cheers,
Mike

#3 11 years ago

I am trying to avoid the old "your pictures showed this, it arrived like that" scenario. I recall a long thread about some Punk pin or something in this regard. No, I simply want someone to see it in person, hand over cash, and load it up and take it away. Trying to sell on a knowledgeable forum before going to the wolves on CL. I have had good results previously on pinside. I try to follow a simple motto: No good deed goes unpunished.

#9 11 years ago

Sorry folks, I haven't gotten around to posting pics. My apologies. Here are some of when I found it and started cleaning it up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/super8man/sets/72157622974853980/

They do not show the "after" pictures of the new MPU and rectifier board as I got too busy playing it once it was all nice and clean. Like most pins, there are a couple of things still to be done on the pin but in my opinion, they do not affect gameplay unless you have four players lined up (need a new 7 digit gas plasma display). The full price will include pretty much everything pin related I want to get rid of as well (as long as I don't need it for my Atari Crystal Castles - I love that machine). I have a STACK of repair material printed in spiral bindings, original MPU, burnt out rectifier boards, Williams repair guides, bunches o-parts, new rubbers for three machines, spare plastics complete sets, etc. I even have old school 6V lights that I will let go with this pin. But only at my full asking price. There are some videos of gameplay on youtube as well under "super8man" as my userid. I don't really "have" to sell it but I need the space to set up a 4 lane HO slot car track so out it goes. Hence, the motivation.

Cheers,
Mike

#10 11 years ago

This weekend would be a good time to buy a pinball machine...like the Seawitch!

#11 11 years ago

Sold.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 300.00
Cabinet Parts
Fantastic Pinball Inc.

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider super8man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stern-seawitch-motivated-seller?tu=super8man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.