7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TigerLaw25
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wisconsinpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hello, few pins for sale. Just as last week, I am just south of Milwuakee, WI . These pins are all working 100%. I do this for a living, and try to be as up front and fair on all deals as possible. Call or email for more info on the games. Callers get priority. May be interested in trades, depends on the game and the individual deal.
Judge Dredd. - Long story short.. sold the one last week, had another pinsider that wanted one. I knew where this one was, made a deal to get it for him, and while I was out picking it up he called to cancel. So I have it for sale. Really sweet machine. I went over it, rebuilt the flippers, turn key game. $2100.00 (that is where I am at in it, as I thought I was just picking it up for another guy)

Stern Playboy - Very nice, shopped out. Turn key game, with all 3 sets of inserts (pg, pg13, R) $2000.00

Williams Space Station - very nice shape, clean game that works great... very fast. $1100.00

Sega South Park - Clean game, with all toys and topper. Foul language can be turned off via adjustment setting. $2000.00

Thank you,
Paul
262-835-2892

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wisconsinpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside