Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
DSCN1708.JPG
008.JPG
012.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Game plays 100%, play field has been totally disassembled polished and waxed. New CPR plastics set installed. Running all original boards, cab has been touched up, but needs a paint job. Has some LEDS in the back box. Has been through 2 TPF's w/0% failures.
$2200 OBO
Bub 972-439-0454

012.JPG012.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG DSCN1708.JPGDSCN1708.JPG

#2 10 years ago

I can't believe you're selling it. Well, okay, I can.

But damn.

#3 10 years ago

Once again another desired game shows up locally and I have to sit on the side lines due to real world priorities.

Good luck with your sale Bub! This is an awesome machine.

Marcus

#4 10 years ago

It will be hours of fun lost on Sat. nights , but new wheels will able me to get more machines.

#5 10 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#6 10 years ago

That is one freaky looking playfield! Ill have to go search for some youtube play of this game unless someone has a nicer link. GLWTS!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ill have to go search for some youtube play of this game

Gameplay is impossible to describe. It's really, really odd. Fun game to play.
GLWS!

#8 10 years ago

Mike Pacak brought his to the Ohio show. First time I ever played one. Really unique to say the least.

#9 10 years ago

Bet the ball moves crazy on that playfield....GLWS

#10 10 years ago

Gotta know WTF is GLWS?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Bub:

Gotta know WTF is GLWS?

good luck with sale

#12 10 years ago

Got it

#13 10 years ago

There was an Orbitor 1 in the local Time Out arcade when I was a kid.....for about two weeks.....then gone!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Mike Pacak brought his to the Ohio show. First time I ever played one. Really unique to say the least.

That was there? I missed it. I was there and thought pretty much played everything. Shame, because it looks like a really cool table to try out. GLWS!!!!

#15 10 years ago

Quite an interesting game.

#16 10 years ago

Wow, wow, wow!

#17 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure the new owner is happy....

#18 10 years ago

Congrats on the sale!

#19 10 years ago

I've played it, the novelty wears off fast with super shallow game play. IMO anyway.

#20 10 years ago

Guess you about peed yourself when you saw it up for sale, eh Marc?

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Guess you about peed yourself when you saw it up for sale, eh Marc?

Actually Bub and I had been talking about it for a few days. His post just gave me some motivation to try and make it work.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

I've played it, the novelty wears off fast with super shallow game play. IMO anyway.

Could not agree more but if you look at my collection it will fit in nicely.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

Could not agree more but if you look at my collection it will fit in nicely.

If I had 15 games in my collection, I would have been all over this. Congratulations, nice score! Had a blast playing this at TPF, please bring it back next year.

#24 10 years ago

Nice score Marc!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That is one freaky looking playfield! Ill have to go search for some youtube play of this game unless someone has a nicer link. GLWTS!

Didn't you play mine when you were over?

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Nice score Marc!

Thanks, I've been eyeing one up for quite some time and nothing beats a local pick up.

#27 10 years ago

Marc has way more than 15 games. Maybe not in his house.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Didn't you play mine when you were over?

Nope, pm'd ya, well get that taken care of

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Marc has way more than 15 games. Maybe not in his house.

Counted after TPF this year. It was 127 on that day I believe.

#30 10 years ago

I love it for the fact that it's the most inventive and original pinball machine ever made. Stern really was thinking outside the box on this one. If they would have tried again, I'm sure it would have been even better. Fantastic for originality and there is nothing else like it. It's worth having in a bigger collection for that. Love unique games, that have totally new elements to offer.

#31 10 years ago

I always put a few quarters into the one at Blainebrook. I love the gameplay.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Bub:

It will be hours of fun lost on Sat. nights , but new wheels will able me to get more machines.

Dam Bub...my daughter is pissed...she loved playing this pin every year at the Texas Pinball Festival! Hopefully Marc will continue the tradition of it coming to the festival every year. How bout it Marc?

#33 10 years ago

played Pacak's at Ohio show, fun.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

Dam Bub...my daughter is pissed...she loved playing this pin every year at the Texas Pinball Festival! Hopefully Marc will continue the tradition of it coming to the festival every year. How bout it Marc?

Does that mean I can leave Hercules at home???

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

Quoted from Marc:

Does that mean I can leave Hercules at home???

My daughter actually likes playing that one just as much...so NO!

#36 10 years ago

We will see, TPF is a long way away. Rich has just redone his so I'm sure one way or the other there will be an O1 at the show.

#37 10 years ago

Fun game to own in a big collection for a little change of pace, but would get old quick in a small collection.

I enjoy mine.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

We will see, TPF is a long way away. Rich has just redone his so I'm sure one way or the other there will be an O1 at the show.

Thanks...my daughter will be relieved to hear that.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from bdaily1983:

good luck with sale

Could also be Grand Lizard with sale.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

Thanks, I've been eyeing one up for quite some time and nothing beats a local pick up.

Grats Marc! I've been watching videos of this game and it looks crazy! Hoping to play one in Vegas this summer.

#41 10 years ago

Congrats.

#42 10 years ago

I think I may be grieving a little........... I do hate to see it go, good while it lasted. New truck is here so I feel better. Now who's looking for a trailer?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 125.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stern-orbitor-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.