• 41 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jamespin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Meteor Stern Electronics, 1979

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

01010570.JPG
01010569.JPG

#1 7 years ago

I have a relatively nice glass for Stern Meteor pinball. It has the plastic chennel as well as the top and bottom metal channels. $85.00 . I can bring this to the PATZ show . Let me know. I can ship but really prefer not to. I am in northern, IL. 61108

01010569.JPG 01010570.JPG

#2 7 years ago

That is a nice looking backglass. Where were you when I had my Metor? lol

#3 7 years ago

just sent a pm

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

That is a nice looking backglass. Where were you when I had my Metor? lol

The cruddy part is the owners of the pin left it at their previous house due to the fact the wires were all cut going to the head!!! They just took the backglass.....

#5 7 years ago

i will take it, just sent you a pm

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I have a relatively nice glass for Stern Meteor pinball. It has the plastic chennel as well as the top and bottom metal channels. $85.00 . I can bring this to the PATZ show . Let me know. I can ship but really prefer not to. I am in northern, IL. 61108

A deal is in the works. I will post if sold or not.

#7 7 years ago

I paypal'd him the money on Sunday for the backglass and havnt heard from him since

#8 7 years ago

Chad Dentandt cancelled his email that his paypal was linked to. Why would he do that? Do you think I just got duped? I don't understand Why someone would rip someone off, especially over such a small amount? I guess its better than collecting food stamps at the homeless shelter.
******BUYER BEWARE OF CHAD DENTANDT********

#9 7 years ago

Sorry to hear but I would give him a minute before you write him off. He could.have also sold.this to me and took my money but emailed me back saying that he would let me know if your deal fell through. Doesn't seem like a scam for so little cash and he could also have taken me too. I could be.wrong but maybe you will get an explanation soon. Here is hoping.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

Sorry to hear but I would give him a minute before you write him off. He could.have also sold.this to me and took my money but emailed me back saying that he would let me know if your deal fell through. Doesn't seem like a scam for so little cash and he could also have taken me too. I could be.wrong but maybe you will get an explanation soon. Here is hoping.

I agree. I may have been quick to judge, but it seems weird that as soon as the money was sent, the contact stopped. As well all my emails to him are being sent back Delivery Status Failure. I guess Ill owe him an apology if i'm wrong but its not looking that way. I really wanted that backglass too. Here's hoping?

#11 7 years ago

According to his info page he is in Africa? Maybe he lost access to the internet or something? He's been posting here for close to a year; I'd be surprised if he ran a scam for such a small amount of money . . . but desperate times and all that.

#12 7 years ago

I wonder if this was the same Meteor BG listed on the STL CL a few days ago. Price was $60, located in Alton, IL. No pics at the time.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
http://www.Team-EM.com
http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
http://www.PinWiki.com - The Place to go for Pinball Repair Info

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

According to his info page he is in Africa? Maybe he lost access to the internet or something? He's been posting here for close to a year; I'd be surprised if he ran a scam for such a small amount of money . . . but desperate times and all that.

He told me he was in Illinois? I don't get it either, it does seem like such a small amount. When I was dealing with him on it he was so quick to respond to every email. Once I sent a confirmation email that I had sent the funds.........silence ensued. The next day, I send a friendly email asking him to verify that he has recieved funds and my email gets sent back undeliverable? I've tried to email him since 40 times if once all undeliverable? I googled him, found some interesting reading.

#14 6 years ago

that is odd, he would not even respond to me, and i emailed him 5 minutes after he posted, you would think he would have taken every bodies money, if that was the plan?

#15 6 years ago

Who knows. Maybe he feels more comfortable because I'm outta country. I havnt heard from him since I sent him the cash. Why else would he cancel his email account once ive paid?

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I googled him, found some interesting reading.

Yeah, not looking good for ya

#17 6 years ago

Ahh man I wish I had a meteor bg laying around for ya. Sucks.

#18 6 years ago

I simply wanted it for display in my games room. I don't own the game(yet). It would be different if I needed it for a game of mine that I'm restoring. The way I see it, he needed the money more than I do. Every other pinsider I have dealt with on parts and games over the last couple years has been all very positive so I hope this a one time instance.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I hope this a one time instance.

me too. My neighbor has this machine, i could go over there and get his for you.

#20 6 years ago

And Paypal will tell you to go get your money back yourself, unfortunately. I speak from experience.

1 week later
#21 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I am just getting time to check all my email and messages. I am not in any way taking anyones' money and holding the parts, never to ship them. I have been working a lot of hours lately and computer time just has not been there. I am offering a refund to the gentelman in Canada for the Meteor glass if he so chooses. I will relist it and and be happy to start over again.
Thanks!!

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

No not in Africa by any means. Good ol ILLINOIS!!

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Chad Dentandt cancelled his email that his paypal was linked to. Why would he do that? Do you think I just got duped? I don't understand Why someone would rip someone off, especially over such a small amount? I guess its better than collecting food stamps at the homeless shelter.
******BUYER BEWARE OF CHAD DENTANDT********

I never cancelled my email, It has always been the same. thelastwave255@aol.com has always been my paypal address...not used for email purposes.

Chad

#24 6 years ago

Let me know if the original buyer decides he doesn't want it.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I never cancelled my email, It has always been the same. thelastwave255@aol.com has always been my paypal address...not used for email purposes.
Chad

Thanks for the kind words ninjaboot.

bil

NinJaBooT

Sun April 7th 2013 03:17pm UTC

How does it feel to be a slimy piece of shit? Im glad im not that much of a loser that I need to rip people off for 125 dollars! Have fun sleeping in your van you amounting to nothing in your life sack of uselessness. I bet you dont even have a girlfriend hey loser? Its a win win for me because I can afford to lose money all day. Bitch!

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I simply wanted it for display in my games room. I don't own the game(yet). It would be different if I needed it for a game of mine that I'm restoring. The way I see it, he needed the money more than I do. Every other pinsider I have dealt with on parts and games over the last couple years has been all very positive so I hope this a one time instance.

Bill, I have refunded your money through paypal.
Chad

#27 6 years ago

Thanks, 3 weeks later. Very Professional. I would recomend future buyers to stay away.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Thanks for the kind words ninjaboot.
bil
NinJaBooT
Sun April 7th 2013 03:17pm UTC
How does it feel to be a slimy piece of shit? Im glad im not that much of a loser that I need to rip people off for 125 dollars! Have fun sleeping in your van you amounting to nothing in your life sack of uselessness. I bet you dont even have a girlfriend hey loser? Its a win win for me because I can afford to lose money all day. Bitch!

Truth hurts. I never never took your money ya dick!

#29 6 years ago

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

thelastwave255@aol.com

#30 6 years ago

thelastwave255@aol.com

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Subject: Meteor Transilte
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:14:30 -0600
To: thelastwave255@aol.com

Chad,

Did you receive the money I sent? When will you be shipping?

Thanks,
Bill
NinjaBoot

Sent from my iPhone

© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States)

© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States)

#31 6 years ago

is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

thelastwave255@aol.com

Subject: Meteor
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 16:48:29 -0600
To: thelastwave255@aol.com

Chad,

Whats the status of that back glass?

© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States)

© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States)

#32 6 years ago

thelastwave22@aol.com

Subject: Backglass
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:12:37 -0600
To: thelastwave22@aol.com

Chad,

Did you get that money I sent and when will you be shipping it? Thanks.

Bill
NinjaBoot

Sent from my iPhone

© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States)

© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States)

#33 6 years ago

Hey look, I can copy and paste too.
Oh. you were too busy to finalize the deal. Nice try. You think everyone is that stupid. You stopped contacting me the minute you got the money. Your a liar, and not a good one either.

Only reason you refunded is cause I started dragging your name throught the mud.

not a positive buying experiance

#34 6 years ago

That backglass looks nice but it's severely faded. There isn't any red left. I wish someone would reproduce this glass.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

thelastwave22@aol.com
Subject: Backglass
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:12:37 -0600
To: thelastwave22@aol.com
Chad,
Did you get that money I sent and when will you be shipping it? Thanks.
Bill
NinjaBoot
Sent from my iPhone
© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States)
© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States)

Just realized I sent this one to the wrong address which would explain why it was sent back. I have 15 others that wernt the wrong address that were all undeliverable?

#36 6 years ago

As I mentioned this address is not used for email purposes. I t has been nearly a decade since I had aol.

#38 6 years ago

Just for the record , I sold and have shipped this here backglass today. Now if it makes it in one piece from the ups store. They packed and boxed it......

#39 6 years ago

Whoa! Lots of zero karma points here! Sheesh!

#40 6 years ago

thanks alot chad, great back glass, smooth transaction, ok everybody move along, nothing to see here.

#41 6 years ago

Other than I was second in line and told him I would take it. No matter as it worked out the way I wanted but add that to the history of the sale.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside