IMG_0302-960.jpg
photo1.JPG
photo.JPG
LOTR3.jpg
LOTR2.jpg
LOTR1.jpg
h5034BA30.gif
tumblr_mvlqxxUqWM1s2b2mgo1_250.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsolus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

This LOTR has never been routed.Great shape and 100% working. I added the shire protector sticker which looks very nice imho. It is removable if you don't like it. Little wear at flipper buttons
there is a small scuff on right side and a little touch up on the back box bottom edge
buyer gets my army of the dead figures that I was going to ad to the playfield.

I can bring to Denver as well for small fee

pics here: http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/toddsolus/library/Lord%20of%20the%20Rings?sort=3&page=1

#3 10 years ago

morningbump

#4 10 years ago

afternoon bump....anyone? no comments at all...

#6 10 years ago

Whitewater is not a machine I covet at this time Lee...need $ for this one. Xmas and all...

thanks though

#8 10 years ago

This really is a very nice machine..

#14 10 years ago

and thanks for the props Rex! I'm coming to denver the weekend of the 16th

#16 10 years ago

Wish Arkansas was just Kansas thanks for the look

#18 10 years ago

tumblr_mvlqxxUqWM1s2b2mgo1_250.giftumblr_mvlqxxUqWM1s2b2mgo1_250.gif double take bump

#20 10 years ago

h5034BA30.gifh5034BA30.gif

#23 10 years ago

anyone want a HUO LOTR in slc?

#26 10 years ago

I wanted to come but my GF is in town from Denver for 2 days and I couldn't quite get there

#28 10 years ago

They made an LE version a few years later ....this is the original with all the toys. It is a great deal for anyone who wants a non routed LOTR for under 5k..

#32 10 years ago

I think that someone should buy my LOTR today

#33 10 years ago

Heading to Denver on Friday! hope I can bring this with me!

#34 10 years ago

afternoon bump...for every one that is cheaper there are 3 that are more expensive.

#36 10 years ago

yes but there will be a 450.00 added handling fee

#38 10 years ago

there is very little cab wear and ...at 600.00 less only a fool would be concerned with a scuff and slight thumb wear not even significant....the rest of this cab has tight corners and looks new.

photo.JPGphoto.JPG photo1.JPGphoto1.JPG
#40 10 years ago

here you go http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1747

spend 60.00 on if it is such a concern and then you still have the extra 540.00 to buy that ugly topper and LED "upgrade"

#41 10 years ago

Free delivery to the Denver/Ft collins/Wyoming 1-80 area...through this weekend only

#42 10 years ago

price drop 2 days only

#46 10 years ago

some more pics

IMG_0302-960.jpgIMG_0302-960.jpg IMG_0303.jpgIMG_0303.jpg IMG_0304.jpgIMG_0304.jpg IMG_0305.JPGIMG_0305.JPG IMG_0306.JPGIMG_0306.JPG IMG_0307.JPGIMG_0307.JPG IMG_0308.JPGIMG_0308.JPG
#51 10 years ago

my driving trip to Denver for this week is now cancelled. I am going to fly in and drive back next week instead ....sorry If that confounds any plans for a Denver delivery.

#53 10 years ago

" $400 for shipping makes this too much for most I'd guess. "

5k shipped for a HUO LOTR is not a crazy price. There is a routed one available for $4100. HUO means there are no op hacks or weirdness going on with the machine. not just a PF you could eat off of. The slight wear marks around the flipper buttons are normal because of the dark color and weak silk screen that stern used on this game..it is not even down to the wood just a little off color. This machine will not disappoint anyone that wants a nice LOTR for under 5k

if it has to be shipped I may deal..but Whysnow has not made an offer...so must be bored...

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Well I was only commenting in your thread because I was trying to help you sell it since I was offering up free storage and cheap transport back from Denver to the midwest for a fellow pinsider...
The fact that you have not sold this and how often you need to bump it tells you everything you need to know. 4600 local is FMV for a NICE HUO LOTR, but should kill the deal for anyone thinking about shipping due to their abundance and added risks fo buying sight unseen.
Unfortunately this example does not meet that description and there are much nicer condition LOTR out there currently and readily available.

yes I appreciate the offer to help ...but your opinion of price and shipping are off mark and the price is right it is just timing...the price drops are only because I have to leave this weekend and thought I could take it with me.....I have sold a few machines and all at fair prices so your opinion is just not needed in my thread....

if it doesn't sell I will let the thread die and start a new one next month....hopefully there will be less than 6 LOTR for sale then.

once again....thanks for the help but it doesn't.

#58 10 years ago

There are very few much nicer LOTR for under 5k ,by the way...more hyperbole...sheesh

#60 10 years ago

..."You had the opportunity to have this machine sold/delivered this weekend at a fair price that would have allowed you to get the machine gone."

if there was a fair offer it never got to me...so make me one.....
as far as my statement ---------------it is the right price except for the timing=too many LOTR in the market shipping is always considered when I sell a machine because I live in Salt Lake city but again 5k(including shipping) is still fair for this machine.

as far as delivery to Denver I will still do it, it just won't be for free...

#62 10 years ago

that's right you offered $4300.00 and said anything higher was too much because there was a routed one available for $4100 with a "new" pf...I assume since you have 35 machines in your collection that you realize that routed means there are possibly a lot more interesting things in store then just some flipper button wear and a dirty shooter lane.

#67 10 years ago

it is a high $$ pin so I understand the hesitation. I will prob take it to Denver eventually and sell it there.

but it is a fair price and my history should speak for itself. That is really what these forums are for; developing history and a narrative of a collector.....I would feel confidant buying a pin from most here.

#71 10 years ago

$4300 is low ball 2 days after the original $4800 listing. now it wouldn't be, but I wouldn't sell it to him for $4,800 now...I wouldn't have mentioned his PM at all in this thread if he wouldn't have brought it up in the first place. thanks for getting involved though, your opinion has been crucial to this thread....

first $4400 offer gets the game!

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

the way people are talking I take it you won't ship? bump..

shipping is not a problem.

jfh---- Your reasoning is that I should have accepted your low ball offer because ,in the future, I was possibly going to sell it for that? you had no reason to comment on the thread after the $4300 offer was refused. You could have continued our negotiations over PM like most people. You wanted to be an A$$^0le.....publicly. Well thanks for bringing that into the thread. you can now go back under that rock...

#80 10 years ago

Im sorry can you explain again I am still not clear on why i should have taken $4300 from you last week? I never said I needed it gone?! And you never offered me $4400. So many fabrications . Seems like you are the only one lying on this thread.

I can't believe I let a bozo hijack my FS thread. Lesson learned. Don't feed the troll.

#83 10 years ago

jfh---- This is exhausting.....you are hostile and have a chip....you lied because you don't want people to know you are a "low-baller"..it wouldn't have ever come out had you not not started this nonsense in the first place. I would have kept your offer between you and me. You are a boring man and a blow hard... you are a bully as well. I am done debating this with you. feel free to play with yourself

#84 10 years ago

Troll sale!!

tumblr_m1khmlIOns1qzlta0o1_500.giftumblr_m1khmlIOns1qzlta0o1_500.gif
#87 10 years ago

yes it has tumbled into a juvenile and boring dispute which I have contributed to...unfortunate because the game is nice. I really don't care at this point...A good game for a good price should be enough to sell the game, the witty banter is free.

#89 10 years ago

4300 was low ball at the time(11th)...didn't think it would come to this...but well here we are

#90 10 years ago

look at those dogs

4 weeks later
#98 10 years ago

I wasn't offended until op became argumentative.(follow the thread if you care to) I took it as it was an offer...though low, and declined via PM as is the etiquette. I was open to any offers...just wasn't ready for $500 less after the first day of posting.

anyway the game sold

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 12.95
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 39.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
€ 7.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsolus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stern-lord-of-the-rings?tu=toddsolus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.