Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jazman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Stern Iron Maiden Pro - $5200

Added: 2018-04-26 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (September 26th, 2019) • Ended: November 1st, 2021
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 5,200 (OBO)

Open for offers

Great layout. Fun to play. Great art. Great implementation of a fantasy horror theme. If you're a fan of the band Iron Maiden, then that's just a plus. About 750 total plays. Local sale preferred. Only selling to make some room.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jazman's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jazman's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Waukesha, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

#2 5 years ago

How many plays on it? May take it in on trade toward a premium.

#3 5 years ago

Any playfield issues? I heard there was some.

#4 5 years ago

Going to play this this weekend see if I like it gl with same wont be in market for a couple more weeks if I do.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

What’re you hearing on this?

#6 5 years ago

Why is this game selling for more than the distributor price NIB? I must be missing something.

#7 5 years ago

Remember the owner probably had to pay sales tax.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Why is this game selling for more than the distributor price NIB? I must be missing something.

Aren’t they right at $5700 NIB?

#9 5 years ago

I have not heard of any playfield issues with IMDN. Maybe you’re thinking past Stern games yes. But no reports of IMDN yet with bad playfields.

#10 5 years ago

What? Where?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Pro is 5700 now..

#12 5 years ago

Someone did mention some of the games at the show few weeks had some cab issues and also severe playfield dimples/craters.

#13 5 years ago

Yes on the newer Sterns, I am hearing a lot of discussions about playfield issues, ghosting inserts and heavy dimpling/cratering of the playfields!

Anyone else hearing or seeing this?

#14 5 years ago

Oh boy. Here comes dimple gate again lolol

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

I have not heard of any playfield issues with IMDN. Maybe you’re thinking past Stern games yes. But no reports of IMDN yet with bad playfields.

multiple reports and a few that were unboxed at MGC had some major issues. Sunken inserts, smudged blackline ink (like clear was done while still wet), and clear issue. Granted I am pretty sure those games were rushed out the door and it is a complete anomaly. Stern seems to have largely fixed the major pf issues they were having.

Just ask Jazzman for photos. he is an upfront and super honest guy.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

multiple reports and a few that were unboxed at MGC had some major issues. Sunken inserts, smudged blackline ink (like clear was done while still wet), and clear issue. Granted I am pretty sure those games were rushed out the door and it is a complete anomaly. Stern seems to have largely fixed the major pf issues they were having.
Just ask Jazzman for photos. he is an upfront and super honest guy.

Oh right on. Yeah hopefully they were just some early rushed out ones like you said

#17 5 years ago

why does this have to be in my same neighborhood?

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

why does this have to be in my same neighborhood?

if you need to make some space/ raise some funds then please dial me up!

You know what i want

#19 5 years ago

Just a few seconds to reply to a few items...

There were a few games I know of that has some issues but this isn't one of those. No noticable insert issues. I do see some dimpling in the wider open area that you can see from the side but I believe that will be there with any iron maiden or current Stern. If this is going to be a show stopper for you, then I suggest you just don't consider a new Stern as you will be disappointed. Local sell only so if you're a serious buyer you can come look at it yourself. It's got 373 plays currently but that can change. Did I hit them all?

Mike- Thanks for the offer but I've got a source for the premium already.

#20 5 years ago

Who has the high score?

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Who has the high score?

Dick.

#22 5 years ago

Fielding a few more questions I've been asked...

My understanding is that the price on this game is $5700 NIB with shipping from most channels out of state (ie: out of state meaning no sales tax).

I'm definitely open to trades +/- cash if the right magic matchup happens. I've also got a pristine Stern Pirates of the Carribean and Rob Zombie LE I'm selling if some combination speaks to someone. It would all depend on what people want and have to offer but I'm open to listen to anyone who's serious. Some titles I'd definitely be interested in would be WOZ or Dialed-In.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Fielding a few more questions I've been asked...
My understanding is that the price on this game is $5700 NIB with shipping from most channels out of state (ie: out of state meaning no sales tax).
I'm definitely open to trades +/- cash if the right magic matchup happens. I've also got a pristine Stern Pirates of the Carribean and Rob Zombie LE I'm selling if some combination speaks to someone. It would all depend on what people want and have to offer but I'm open to listen to anyone who's serious. Some titles I'd definitely be interested in would be WOZ or Dialed-In.

FWIW (for what it's worth); in case you find your game just sitting and not selling. I got my IMDN for less than your asking price shipped from a notable pinside distributor. In addition, someone buying your machine will not get warranty or distributor support. Even though LE owners are able to flip their NIB Le's for profit, doesn't mean you'll be able to do the same with a used pro but I wish you luck. My 2 cents worth, GLWS.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

FWIW (for what it's worth); in case you find your game just sitting and not selling. I got my IMDN for less than your asking price shipped from a notable pinside distributor. In addition, someone buying your machine will not get warranty or distributor support. Even though LE owners are able to flip their NIB Le's for profit, doesn't mean you'll be able to do the same with a used pro but I wish you luck. My 2 cents worth, GLWS.

What’s this I heard about sunken insert issues?

#25 5 years ago

What’s this I heard about sunken insert issues?

Have no idea. Mine is fantastic and haven't heard anything about it in the owners thread. Where are you hearing this?

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Have no idea. Mine is fantastic and haven't heard anything about it in the owners thread. Where are you hearing this?

Whysnow mentioned it above in this thread (so it’s a little unclear why mutiball is asking about it, unless he didn’t bother to read the responses to his earlier post). Sounds like it was limited to a few early machines?

Quoted from Eskaybee:

someone buying your machine will not get warranty or distributor support

Is this true? I’ve consistently read of people getting warranty support direct from Stern on second-hand games.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

whysnow mentioned it above in this thread (so it’s a little unclear why mutiball is asking about it, unless he didn’t bother to read the responses to his earlier post). Sounds like it was limited to a few early machines?

Is this true? I’ve consistently read of people getting warranty support direct from Stern on second-hand games.

This is just and assumption. I have bought games second hand that were older then a year and Stern has helped me out on any issues I have had.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

This is just and assumption. I have bought games second hand that were older then a year and Stern has helped me out on any issues I have had.

They do that as good will, not required.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

whysnow mentioned it above in this thread (so it’s a little unclear why mutiball is asking about it, unless he didn’t bother to read the responses to his earlier post). Sounds like it was limited to a few early machines?

I had warranty support as the 2nd owner of GoT and got a DMD replaced when it came up with a locked on vertical line.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

They do that as good will, not required.

Sure, but given how skimpy the written warranty is, almost all warranty service from Stern is “good will.” They are much more generous in practice than on paper.

#31 5 years ago

Meet me halfway and ill take it

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I've had issues with my MET Premium, purchased second-hand and over a year old, and Chas took care of me, sending me a new magnet board (said it was a common failure item). I was up front that it was out of warranty and secondhand, but Chas still helped. I thought that was pretty cool.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Stern honors the warranty just the same.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If your distributor is not breaking any rules then why not share who it is? I'm sure they'd appreciate more business. Otherwise, your alleged hook-up price is irrelevant.

11 months later
#35 5 years ago

Ended up deciding to keep it for a while but re-listing it. Looking to make room. Price reduced.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

If your distributor is not breaking any rules then why not share who it is? I'm sure they'd appreciate more business. Otherwise, your alleged hook-up price is irrelevant.

why ruin his honey hole, would you?

#38 5 years ago

You've got new competition at a lower price

5 months later
#39 4 years ago

Bump - Last chance if you want delivery to Expo...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stern-iron-maiden-pro-5600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.