New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 108142)

SOLD: Stern Elvis - (pending receipt of payment)

By wvpinball

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by wvpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCF3351.JPG
DSCF3352.JPG
DSCF3350.JPG
DSCF3349.JPG
DSCF3347.JPG
DSCF3345.JPG
DSCF3344.JPG
DSCF3343.JPG
DSCF3342.JPG
DSCF3341.JPG
DSCF3338.JPG
DSCF3339.JPG
DSCF3340.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Game is in excellent condition. Cabinet is very nice with just a few minor scuffs. Playfield looks great as seen in the photos. There is some minor wear to the shooter lane where the ball kicks out. Game plays perfect. There are a few LEDs, mostly in the inserts (really brightens up the game). This game belongs to my best friend (and a fellow Pinsider "Mark-WVpinball"), who died suddenly on October 5th of a heart attack. The money from the sale of this game will be given to Mark's wife. I will be posting several more games over the coming weeks / months... I am will to ship if the buyer makes the arrangements. The game is located in southwest West Virginia (near Charleston). $3,200.

DSCF3338.JPG
DSCF3339.JPG
DSCF3340.JPG
DSCF3341.JPG
DSCF3342.JPG
DSCF3343.JPG
DSCF3344.JPG
DSCF3345.JPG
DSCF3347.JPG
DSCF3349.JPG
DSCF3350.JPG
DSCF3351.JPG
DSCF3352.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Bump for a good cause.

#3 6 years ago

great under rated game and great price to boot.

#4 6 years ago

A very fun game and great price. GLWTS.

#5 6 years ago

Morning Bump.
Forgot to mention, the Game also comes with the Cointaker custom LED backbox mod installed.

#6 6 years ago

Price reduced to $3,200. This game is beautiful. Shooter Lane kick out wear looks worse that it is... Cliffy protector would cover that very well.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

Shooter Lane kick out wear looks worse that it is...

Huh ?

#8 6 years ago

Sorry... The photo of the shooter lane in the pictures looks a little rough. It is not really that bad and can be covered up with a Cliffy protector if the buyer chooses.

#9 6 years ago

I think Elvis is one of the most underrated games out there. I've had mine for 8+ years and still love it. The voice work is great and I laugh every time I play it.

If you buy this you will not be disappointed. GLWTS!

#10 6 years ago

Monday Bump.

#11 6 years ago

The game is SOLD pending receipt of payment.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside