Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC02917_zps9cc93529[1].jpg
DSC02916_zps8d3de13a[1].jpg
DSC02915_zpsb1848d65[3].jpg
DSC02906_zps76aa13a7[1].jpg
DSC02904_zps018348d1[1].jpg
#1 9 years ago

Need to make space. Story of all of us, isn't it?

FS: BDK

Super nice game, low production Stern that doesn't come around often.

Game was nice when I got it, but had set in someone's home unplayed and was dirty. I had the Pinball Pimp (pinballpimp.com) go thru and give everything the once over and clean it up and shop it to bring it up to my specs. Rubbers were replaced, playfield was completely cleaned and waxed. Also, the Joker motor was replaced with a new (almost $200) motor and works flawlessly. Crane, Batmobile, all the toys and working parts, everything else works 100%. Game also has manual and extras from goody bag.

This game is beautiful and looks like new. It has tons of playfield toys and great modes and shots with animations and sound from the Batman films. It's a fun playing game and If I had the space would be keeping it for longer. I just have too much stuff and it's currently in my dining room, something that my wife has been tolerating for longer than she likes.

$4400, straight sale (no trades). Game is in Tampa.

For those who might be going to the Free Play Florida show in Orlando at the end of this month, I can get the machine there.

If shipping, will use NAVL / STI only. Buyer is responsible for shipping and makes all arrangements.

Pm with interest! Thanks!

DSC02904_zps018348d1[1].jpgDSC02904_zps018348d1[1].jpg DSC02906_zps76aa13a7[1].jpgDSC02906_zps76aa13a7[1].jpg DSC02915_zpsb1848d65[3].jpgDSC02915_zpsb1848d65[3].jpg DSC02916_zps8d3de13a[1].jpgDSC02916_zps8d3de13a[1].jpg DSC02917_zps9cc93529[1].jpgDSC02917_zps9cc93529[1].jpg
#2 9 years ago

GLWS.

#3 9 years ago

Looks to be in great shape!

3 months later
#4 9 years ago

still available??

#5 9 years ago

I want : )

#6 9 years ago

In the playfield, the big bat insert looks like it is cracking away from playfield. Can you comment.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

In the playfield, the big bat insert looks like it is cracking away from playfield. Can you comment.

I am looking for what you're seeing, but don't see it. The symbol in between the faces? It looks like the bat symbol is breaking apart, much like how the logo is designed in all the other promotional materials and on the apron.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I am looking for what you're seeing, but don't see it. The symbol in between the faces? It looks like the bat symbol is breaking apart, much like how the logo is designed in all the other promotional materials and on the apron.

Yes the bat insert in the middle of all the peoples faces. Look at the left bat wing, just above that, the "square" has an extra line through it. Compare to other squares and you will see what I mean. I have seen other bats with this. Looks like it is just starting on the machine. Other than that the machine looks good.

#9 9 years ago

PS, the other common problem is the purple plastic in fron of the joker gets worn by the ball. You can see this in the pictures as well.

#10 9 years ago

With that said, it looks like a good machine.

#11 9 years ago

Game is sold. Sorry I never updated.

Thanks!

#12 9 years ago

Dang missed out!! Anyone else got one?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stern-bdk-batman-dark-knight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.