View topic image gallery

stellar wars 004.jpg
stellar wars 003.jpg
stellar wars 005.jpg
stellar wars 002.jpg
stellar wars 001.jpg
stellar wars 006.jpg
#1 9 years ago

In good shape. cabinet isn't faded. complete. no broken plastics. In good shape. Backglass has some flaking here and there. Small flakes. It's about an 8 to 8.5. Cabinet is nice and unfaded. Playfield has typical wear (I think). Drops all look good. Boots up and displays come on. Could get into audits. Tried getting in diagnostics but does some crazy stuff. Installed a off board battery holder, and that's all i've done to it so far. Don't have the time to figure it out so i'm dumping it cheap, as you can see I have my hands full with the locomotion restoration. available anytime for pickup in SE wisconsin area.

stellar wars 006.jpgstellar wars 006.jpg stellar wars 001.jpgstellar wars 001.jpg stellar wars 002.jpgstellar wars 002.jpg stellar wars 003.jpgstellar wars 003.jpg stellar wars 004.jpgstellar wars 004.jpg stellar wars 005.jpgstellar wars 005.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Looks great

2 weeks later
#4 9 years ago

updated post. For sale as is, has original manual included.

#5 9 years ago

This was my first pinball machine ever. I got it for Christmas in 1985. Awesome game. GLWTS

#6 9 years ago

Pm sent.

#7 9 years ago

moving to marketplace

#10 9 years ago

It's a good one. And fairly energy efficient.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stellar-wars-700 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.