IMG_3912.jpg
IMG_3911.jpg
IMG_3909.jpg
IMG_3908.jpg
IMG_3907.jpg
IMG_3910.jpg

#1 10 years ago

SOLD!

Selling my Stargate pinball to make room for another machine. Asking $1,600. Located SE Michigan (East side, north of Detroit)

Hey guys, I wasn't prepared for the response I got for this machine. So here's some more details:

The game is fully functional everything works but it is not home use or collector quality by any means.

The flippers are strong and you can make it up both ramps without a problem.

The Glidercraft works perfect.

It did have a new rubber kit about 6 months ago and LEDS recently (I can take them out if you don't like them).

The playfield has been touched up where the ball drops next to the out lanes. The top of the playfield near the entrance to the pyramid does have a small wear spot and there plastic in that area has been cracked (See picture below).

The cab is OK, with a few scratches (it's hard to tell with the art work design though).

The Rope Light also works.

IMG_3910.jpgIMG_3910.jpg IMG_3907.jpgIMG_3907.jpg IMG_3908.jpgIMG_3908.jpg IMG_3913.JPGIMG_3913.JPG

#2 10 years ago

More Pics

IMG_3909.jpgIMG_3909.jpg IMG_3911.jpgIMG_3911.jpg IMG_3912.jpgIMG_3912.jpg IMG_3916-2.jpgIMG_3916-2.jpg IMG_3914.jpgIMG_3914.jpg IMG_3918.jpgIMG_3918.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Bump.

#4 10 years ago

Wow great price. I almost sold mine and glad I didn't. It's a great game. Glws

#5 10 years ago

PM Sent. I'm 100% buying it if I get a response and a little better description of game. The few pics look good.

#6 10 years ago

Damn, really wish I was in Michigan.

#7 10 years ago

Should be sold in 3..2..1

#8 10 years ago

Why do I torture myself by looking at for sale threads?! Hope this finds a good home! GLWS!

#9 10 years ago

What a good price! glws

#10 10 years ago

I updated my original post and added a few more pictures with the problem areas.

It is a fun game, with lots of things to shoot for and a pretty good rule set. I enjoyed playing it and would keep it but I have to give one up and my daughter loves Fish Tales, she says the face staring at her on Stargate freaks her out

#13 10 years ago

Still available

#14 10 years ago

Arrrgh! This is one of 2 machines that I am dreaming about as my first pin and you have it priced great. I don't have the funds raised yet or I would be jumping on this right now. I am in Washington state and am finding this machine hard to find at a price even close to this anywhere near me. Whoever ends up getting this awesome pin from dmilo, I am super jealous but I can't hate too much cause you must have good taste.
Cheers and have a great day. Hope it goes to a great home.

#15 10 years ago

Paul should buy it, play it, then sell it to me.

#16 10 years ago

Deal Pending.

#17 10 years ago

Let me know if it sells. I'm I toronto and will come across to get it but it won't be until next weekend unfortunately

#18 10 years ago

Great price for a great pin.

GLWS ... but you won't need it.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Dellamarmalade:

Let me know if it sells. I'm I toronto and will come across to get it but it won't be until next weekend unfortunately

That's funny, I will be going to Toronto for my work in a couple of weeks I'll let you know.

#21 10 years ago

so how the hell is this not sold yet??? If SG had "Williams" on it then it would be selling for 5k plus. No joke!

This is even underpriced for a SG. I paid 1950 for one a few months ago that is not in as good of condition as this one appears to be.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so how the hell is this not sold yet??? If SG had "Williams" on it then it would be selling for 5k plus. No joke!
This is even underpriced for a SG. I paid 1950 for one a few months ago that is not in as good of condition as this one appears to be.

I would buy this in a minute if it was in WI. I have a shot at one for $1900 that I will probably eventually buy.

#23 10 years ago

You're missing the best part, I said you could play it for a couple months! You already have a buyer lined up!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I would buy this in a minute if it was in WI. I have a shot at one for $1900 that I will probably eventually buy.

Ditto, just too far for me.

#25 10 years ago

This is underpriced $200-$300 easy. Guess locale has something to do with it.

#26 10 years ago

Well if you still have it when you come to toronto bring it up and ill gladly take it off your hands lol.

#27 10 years ago

Its 11 hours away from Mankato.... hmmm.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

You're missing the best part, I said you could play it for a couple months! You already have a buyer lined up!

#29 10 years ago

Sounds like someone wants a road trippin' buddy. I'm in!

#30 10 years ago

Can I get a phone number or call me.
thanks, please call 989-463-1242

#31 10 years ago

Still getting email, so I updated the title with a pending sale. Buyer is supposed to pick up Friday evening.

Quoted from BOBCADE:

This is underpriced $200-$300 easy. Guess locale has something to do with it.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Yes I was going to list it on CraigsList for $1,800 and deal with the low ballers but I thought it might be nice to sell it to a fellow pinside at a decent price who would have fun with it. It's my first time selling here. It's basically the same price I bought it for, so I'm just passing on the deal. Plus I do need the money and room for my new pin which hopefully should be here next week.

#32 10 years ago

If you buy a pin and use it and have fun with it for a period of time and sell it for about what you paid then you just used it during your ownership for free! That is awesome!
Stargate was my first and I can't guarantee I will never sell it, but it will stay with me for awhile.
Let us know what you got as a new pin.

#33 10 years ago

That was a nice game-someone is getting a good deal. I've got a keeper SG myself that won't be going anywhere!
So what game are you replacing it with?
-David Doney

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from TrashMeister:

That was a nice game-someone is getting a good deal. I've got a keeper SG myself that won't be going anywhere!
So what game are you replacing it with?
-David Doney

I don't want to jinx my deal until I get the game, but it is one of the games in my wish list

I agree Stargate is a fun game, I played it again last night will be sad to see it go.

Don

#35 10 years ago

I live 10 minutes from you and funny how this works sometimes when you're buying/selling. I'm not in the buyer market anymore but was a month ago. Timing is everything!

#36 10 years ago

Still interested in the game if you still have it next week

#37 10 years ago

We'll find out tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath.

#38 10 years ago

Sold! Buyer came by and picked it up.

Thanks

Don

#39 10 years ago

-Congrats to both!

#40 10 years ago

I passed last year on a $1,500 Stargate. Still regret it.

#41 10 years ago

Just picked up the machine. Thanks, Don. You represented the machine very well and you were a great guy to meet. Thanks again.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stargate-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.