You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_000412.jpg
WP_000411.jpg
WP_000416.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Stargate pinball machine for sale. It was shopped under a year ago with a complete top side tear down. Rebuilt all 3 flippers, new glass, new rubber...Slings, kickbacks, and poppers sleeves changed and bats cleaned. Cab is nice and plays 100% error free. Selling due to space limitations as my room is now over flowing. $2100 obo and I'd consider trades if you see something else in my own list (other than lotr & sttng) and want me to give 2 for 1.

Watch some video it at

WP_000416.jpgWP_000416.jpg WP_000411.jpgWP_000411.jpg WP_000412.jpgWP_000412.jpg

#2 10 years ago

have personally played the game, and it plays/looks great.
great pin, great seller.
buy with confidence.

#3 10 years ago

SG is a BLAST to play!

#5 10 years ago

Bump.

#6 10 years ago

Under-rated game.

#7 10 years ago

Bumpy

#8 10 years ago

New price, $2100

#9 10 years ago

One of the very few DMD Gottliebs I really would like to own. GLWS

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Hoopjohn:

One of the very few DMD Gottliebs I really would like to own. GLWS

What are you waiting for? Make it happen, get a trailer that can haul a pin and make a road trip out of it!!!

SG is seriously a great bang for the buck currently!

#11 10 years ago

Looking over my collection tonight and playing SG is giving me second thoughts. I should sell T2 instead. No that's one of the favorites for non pinheads that come over. Ugh..it's easy to buy pins but I'm having a really hard time coming to grip this selling thing. Maybe a pin in the bedroom instead

#12 10 years ago

I vote sell T2 or SWEP1> lots of other games that non-pinheads will like also.

#13 10 years ago

I'll sell swe1 as soon as I get a RFM, gotta have one pin2k and I like swe1. It has fun modes, nice artwork, ramps flow and the magnet keeps it random. Though the left ball lock does suck and the skillshot misses the mark on mine like 40% of the time. Overall I definitely enjoy it and the kids flock to it. Maybe I should be thinking t2 though my wife only plays t2, Congo, and DESW so I'd have to clear it with her.

#14 10 years ago

Still for sale after Craigslist no show.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I should sell T2 instead.

From a sale perspective T2 would be WAY easier to sell. Everyone blows SR all day and it is a classic game.
From an owners perspective I'd rather have Swe1 than SG, and Swe1 is the worst game I've ever played. Find lots of people that swear by SG but when you have to sell it, not so much.
Good luck!

#16 10 years ago

SWE1 goes when RFM comes and T2 goes when ACDC comes Other than being out of space for my next pin I am happy to hang on to SG until the right buyer comes along.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I am happy to hang on to SG until the right buyer comes along.

Yep don't sell low if you don't need to.

#18 10 years ago

wow can't believe you still have this.......

#19 10 years ago

Yeah its clean as can be after the tear down and has a beautiful cab. I was willing to go down to $1900 for the guy who backed out.

Here is how I rank my collection for my taste:
1. STTNG
2. LOTR (or 1 depending on the mood)
3. DM
4. SG
5. T2
6. CNG (will move up after tear down)
7. DESW (new code)
8. JP (may move up after I completely tear down but unlikely)
9. SWE1 (last but I play more then DM, go figure)

As you can see I like the game too much to go lower in price so I just took it off the market and killed the Craigslist ad this morning. It makes more sense for me to acquire my grail ACDC some day and unload T2.

#20 10 years ago

You almost had some sellers remorse!

Keep'em if you like'em

#21 10 years ago

Man, you know I wanted it, and would have bought it, but I bought the Sopranos we were playing a few weeks ago.

#22 10 years ago

Nice! Gonefishing get something new?

#23 10 years ago

Not yet, he said he is using the money for college classes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stargate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.