DSC05763.jpg
DSC05762.jpg
DSC05781.jpg
DSC05809.jpg
DSC05782.jpg
DSC05769.jpg
DSC05758.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Unfortunately, I have limited space or I'd just keep this pin forever for it's star-wars'ness.

This is the Sega Star Wars Trilogy (Special Edition) Pinball machine.

DSC05758.jpgDSC05758.jpg

DSC05763.jpgDSC05763.jpgDSC05762.jpgDSC05762.jpgDSC05781.jpgDSC05781.jpgDSC05809.jpgDSC05809.jpgDSC05782.jpgDSC05782.jpg
I have a lot of money and time into shopping this machine out and getting it to the state it is in today. We like to play it but I already have another star wars machine and just can't dedicate precious space to duplicate themes with so many great games out there to pick from.

It has brand new Power / IO Boards (Sega - Whitestar, not RD), Brand New CPU -Sound Board and Fresh Roms and remote battery.. Cointaker LEDs, New Playfield Glass, New Stern Rails (protects - covers the artwork / button area), New Stern Coin Door, New Drop Targets, New Standup Targets, new ballast, new starter. I have plenty of spare parts (Extra playfield TIE Toy, Extra X-Wing Toy, some spotlights (I don't use them - the Cointaker LED's are bright enough!), extra rubber bumpers, rings, spare balls, etc..

The worst portion of it:

There is a gash in the artwork to the left front of the machine (pictured well here) and the left side art was somewhat wore around the button (thus the new rails with button protection swoops)

DSC05769.jpgDSC05769.jpg

Machine plays well and my kids love it.

Price listed is my bottom price. You know how it goes, it's the "anything less than this and i guess we can just keep it!"
It is slightly less than what I have in the machine.

I cannot deliver, sorry. Price quoted is picked up, cash. I accept paypal (with a seller-fee-less 'gift' transaction) or cards with a 2% fee. It is located at a first story door, near double doors. Relatively easy to move for a couple guys.
I welcome NAVL or even better the Pinballs on the Move Guy.

Here is the machine in action:

I was playing one-handed, just trying to show the gameplay, sounds and targets.

Here are lots of high res photos:
http://prints.graffitivisuals.com/Hobbies/SW-Trilogy-Pinball/n-42JHf/

#2 10 years ago

Good honest seller!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-star-wars-trilogy-287500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.