located in crystal lake il 60014
ill let the pics tell the story

pics here

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d110/arcademan1/star%20wars%20episode%201/

looking to get 2850.00 for it

#2 12 years ago

if in california, this would sell fast.

#3 12 years ago

He has come down quite a bit from his original price which was 1k more. I can remember this ad being up back when I still had my sopranos which was quite some time ago.

#4 12 years ago

Nice looking machine. One day I will have one of these.

#5 12 years ago

Do you have the original sales reciept? If not, can you prove it is HUO? That wear on the siderail sets off alarms for me. Honestly, I have a SWE1 as well that may have been routed and has no wear on the cabinet or side rails. The playfield is mint. It may be HUO but I have no proof, but It came with all manuals and goody bag with keyfobs etc. If anyone is interested $2200 With full colormatched Leds and Flashers from cointaker. New neon transformer, and built sept 17 1999. Located 1/2 hr from Niagara falls Border Canada.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if you are selling it as HUO, do you have the documentation to prove it? Otherwise it is just another SWE1.

Hope it sells, best of luck.

#6 12 years ago

Erak, I'd buy your machine in a heartbeat (after seeing pics of course) if you weren't so far away. Something tells me you won't have any trouble finding a buyer though. Good luck!

#7 12 years ago

hi
no pics
i saw the house i got it from but no recipt.
the mar on the rail we did getting it out.
he didnt have the keys so i had to get it out of the basement in 1 peice with the stair climber.
i reduced the price as we need to sell this . found out we are having a abay and the wife wants more expensive furniture than we discussed.

as far as the other one for 2200. plus shipping from canada and the money exchange rate. im not sure why you wouldnt make an offer on one closer to home like mine. also i didnt think the computer would reconize leds in a pin2k and would throw errors.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

im not sure why you wouldnt make an offer on one closer to home like mine.

Well I did make the comment "if you weren't so far away" in reply to Erak. Plus, you said you were looking to get $2,850 which for whatever reason I took as non-negotiable. Although, in reading it again, I see that was not the case. Not sure why I interpreted it that way...

#10 12 years ago

Looks like my HUO SWE1 currently listed at $3,295 isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

#11 12 years ago

I wish I was closer, that one is on my list.

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

if in california, this would sell fast.

There is one near me but unfortunatley $2999 is out of my range....anyone else maybe?

slo.craigslist.org link

#13 12 years ago

just so everyone is clear i am willing to listen to realistic offers

#14 12 years ago

if you have any questions drop us an email at
[email protected]

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Looks like my HUO SWE1 currently listed at $3,295 isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Well that's probably a safe assumption gweempose. I have seen multiple in the Bay Area (usually higher than norm prices) listed in craigslist starting at $2300 to $3000. Most of them closer to $2300 than $3000. They appeared to be in pretty nice condition.

#16 12 years ago

Which is better, SWE1 or RFM?

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from Johnny:

Which is better, SWE1 or RFM?

SWE1 has jar-jar in it. Need I say more?

#18 12 years ago

SWE1 has jar-jar in it. Need I say more?

Well obviously SWE1 then!

jar-jar-binks.jpgjar-jar-binks.jpg

#19 12 years ago

F*** Jarjar

#20 12 years ago

Jar Jar is the alpha and the omega of the Star Wars universe.

#21 12 years ago

Here are a couple of pics. The LED's don't cause any errors on start up, but in diognostics the CPU thinks the lamps are out because of the low current draw of LED's. But they look and work great, and cause no other issues other than a Bulb error.

starwars_002.jpgstarwars_002.jpg

#22 12 years ago

cab pics I hope will post.

starwars_012.jpgstarwars_012.jpg

#23 12 years ago

That looks great Erak !

#24 12 years ago

1 more, too large to load all at once, the shiny bits on the black are fingerprints picked up by the flash. OOPs wont post!

#25 12 years ago

$2500 cash pick-up by Friday 9/23/11

Please drop me an email info (at) arcadeadventures (dot) com

Make sure you ask your wife or siginificant other first. Have had a lot of interest, but all their "ducks" where not in a row.

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from arcademan1:

$2500 cash pick-up by Friday 9/23/11

Don't forget to change the price on Pynball.com. You still have it listed for $3,500 there.

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Don't forget to change the price on Pynball.com. You still have it listed for $3,500 there.

This is not a permanent price change.

2 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

5,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-star-wars-episode-1-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.