Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sttng topper 4.jpg
sttng topper 5.jpg
sttng topper 3.jpg
sttng topper 2.jpg
sttng topper 1.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I have a very cool Star Trek topper for sale. It measures approx. 26" across and is a perfect fit and addition to the game. It has been modified to plug directly into the wall and can be mounted on the wall above the machine or can be mounted on top of the game (no hardware provided). There is a neon band that runs the entire border of the topper, the words "Star Trek" light up in red, and the topper lights up brilliantly - LOOKS PRETTY AWESOME! (especially in person)

There is a minor scuff at the bottom right edge, but it is minor - I took a close up pic of it (which actually makes it look worse than it actually is).

This topper is rare and makes an awesome addition to any game room!

$450.00 OBO

Please message me if you are interested!

sttng topper 1.jpgsttng topper 1.jpg

sttng topper 2.jpgsttng topper 2.jpg

sttng topper 3.jpgsttng topper 3.jpg

sttng topper 4.jpgsttng topper 4.jpg

sttng topper 5.jpgsttng topper 5.jpg

Thanks!

Rob

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-star-trek-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.