008.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
003.JPG
001.JPG
#1 9 years ago

For sale is a fully shopped ST:TNG. Game works 100%.

$3,600

The good:

Fully shopped - entire playfield stripped, waxed with Treasure Cove kit, and every piece of hardware shined or replaced.

New Ball trough opto boards (both transmitter and receiver) replaced with new boards from Great Lakes Modular.

All three flippers rebuilt.

New auxiliary driver board.

Subway removed and cleaned.

Alpha and Delta ramps are new.

Cliffy protector on neutral zone.

LED kit in Borg ship.

Head decals replaced.

The cannon wiring harnesses were replaced by previous owner.

New plastic cannon covers.

The negatives:

There is a repair to an insert that is less than perfect (right loop). However, it is at a position on the playfield that is barely visible. If not pointed out most people would never notice the imperfection

There is some insert wear.

The front cabinet decal has a small rip by the start button.
--
Game is located in basement down one flight of stairs. Buyer responsible for moving.

001.JPG001.JPG
002.JPG002.JPG
003.JPG003.JPG
004.JPG004.JPG
005.JPG005.JPG
006.JPG006.JPG
007.JPG007.JPG
008.JPG008.JPG
009.JPG009.JPG
010.JPG010.JPG

Post edited by PinJeff: Price Drop

#2 9 years ago

Did I miss the price somewhere?

#3 9 years ago

i must have missed that as well

#6 9 years ago

Its listed in market for 4000. Sounds like a good deal other than the carrying a wide body up a flight of stairs.

#7 9 years ago

Oops. Sorry. The price is listed in the marketplace. $4,000.

#8 9 years ago

Nice price and it looks very nice, wish I had more room. GLWS

#9 9 years ago

Evening bump

#10 9 years ago

If I only had room.

That's one heavy pin to move. Last one I moved we pulled out the pf. Easy enough and really makes it worth the ~10 minutes to reconnect the harnesses.

GLWTS neighbor.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

That's one heavy pin to move. Last one I moved we pulled out the pf. Easy enough and really makes it worth the ~10 minutes to reconnect the harnesses.

HI Pinster - yeah. It's heavy, but wasn't too tough going down the stairs It's a straight shot up the steps. Shouldn't be too much of a problem. Of course pulling out PF is an option.

Have had some interest but still available.

#12 9 years ago

Morning bump. Still available.

#13 9 years ago

U should move it ur self!!! Maybe the garage !! ??

#14 9 years ago

I'm still playing it and enjoying it until it sells. So no moving it until it sells.

If moving is the only issue for potential buyers, contact me and we can work something out. I can probably find some local people to help with the move up the stairs. In the meantime, it stays where it is so I can play and enjoy it for a little while longer.

#15 9 years ago

Bump for what looks like a great deal.

Was/is my first pin, before I knew anything about moving them with a dolly.

It is definitely one heavy bastard, but not too bad with enough help. Had to carry it up a split entry to get it out then had to take off two doors to get it in my house. Would have been a piece of cake with a dolly!

Mine was for sale for a while, then I had a change of heart.

SOOOOOOOO glad I'm keeping mine, it's such an awesome game! I've found that many pinheads have never played a well maintained example, it's a blast when it's dialed in. Everyone should own one at some point (and mine is staying right where it is). This machine just screams out for LEDs, really takes it to the next level. LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!

Great price for one that's had all that work done, GLWS!!!

#16 9 years ago

Bump for a nice looking example of a great pin. Every time i consider selling mine I play a few games and think "how can I sell this?"
GLWTS Jeff, what's going in it's place?

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

Bump for a nice looking example of a great pin. Every time i consider selling mine I play a few games and think "how can I sell this?"

that happens with any pin I am contemplating selling! I try to get "one last high score" and the next thing I know the machine stays. lol

I do wish I still had my STTNG! talk about bang for your buck. 4K for a machine you could hardly ever get tired of. glwts

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

Not sure yet what's going in its place. I have a possible trade for an Avengers LE, so that's a possibility. Also thinking of a WoZ.

Once it's sold I am going to see what's around and decide then. In the meantime I am playing it. I will definitely miss it, but it's the game that's been around the longest and it's time for something new.

#19 9 years ago

Monday morning bump.

#20 9 years ago

Bump before long weekend.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

If I only had room.
GLWTS neighbor.

Exactly what we recently did on one that went up a flight of steps! Label everything and no big deal. We even took the playfield out as it was still very heavy!

#22 9 years ago

Bump for a seriously fun pin. GLWTS.

#23 9 years ago

Bump for independence day. Happy July 4th everyone.

#24 9 years ago

Price drop : $3,900.

#25 9 years ago

still available.

1 month later
#26 9 years ago

So I have been happily playing this game for last month or so. But I still want to change up the line-up a bit. Let's see if a price drop helps move this to a new home.

$3,800.

#28 9 years ago

Thanks for the bump. Here is another one for Friday morning.

#29 9 years ago

This game was the best deal going in pinball when they were moving at around $2K, and they are the best deal now when they are moving at around $4K. As usual A-list bang for B-list price.

I understand why it's not for everyone - fact of the matter is it is truly a player's game. People who aren't that good at pinball - or have somehow convinced themselves that easier games will make their wives, kids, and "guests" as enthusiastic about pinball as they are - are never gonna flock to it the way they do the other A-list titles.

#30 9 years ago

I love this game. If my wife didn't hate Star Trek, I'd be all over one.

It's OK though, I get her back by not allowing her to have a Roadshow. Dang creepy heads, man!

#31 9 years ago

Weekend bump.

#32 9 years ago

While I am still enjoying playing this, I need to make room. I believe that a machine will sell when it is priced right. So another price reduction. $3,700.

#33 9 years ago

Let's see if we can move this by this weekend to make room for the next machine. Price drop again. $3,600.

#34 9 years ago

Great price, surprised it hasn't sold yet. Jeff is great to deal with, really nice and I'm sure his son is more than willing to help get the machine out of the basement. I'd help but I'm a little more than a quick drive away now.

#35 9 years ago

Thanks Bri. Wish you were still local, but hope that Tx is treating you well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 9.95
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 64.99
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mechanicsville, VA
$ 15.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 63.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-star-trek-the-next-generation-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.