7.jpg
6.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
00A0A_iAloclRvSn2_300x300.jpg

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I need to put my ST Premium up for sale. Game really is incredible, and with the recent Facebook updates from Stern, I think it's safe to say that the update that was "coming" ACTUALLY IS coming now. I personally find the game awesome even at the 1.42 code, but I know some of you feel like it's lacking. Hopefully the update will remedy that with you guys!

Anyways, why I'm selling? Wife and I recently ran into some very unexpected expenses, so in order to recoup, I've offered to put this guy up for sale. Toys come and go, but family is forever folks!

Asking $5800 now. That's where I stand.

Some details on the game:

HUO (Cybergoonie was the original owner and can vouch for it being HUO)
227 plays at the time of this post with 703 total balls played
Shooter lane protector
Pinbits plastics

Also, I was able to fix the multiball magnet problem after much back and forth with Stern.

Let me know if you want any additional pictures. Willing to ship with legs on.

00A0A_iAloclRvSn2_300x300.jpg00A0A_iAloclRvSn2_300x300.jpg
1.jpg1.jpg
2.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg3.jpg
4.jpg4.jpg
5.jpg5.jpg
6.jpg6.jpg
7.jpg7.jpg

#2 9 years ago

If you're thinking you want one of these it's a great time to buy, the code is really close, and once it drops it's going to be harder to find people selling for a while as they enjoy the new code feeling. Same thing happened to Metallica.

#3 9 years ago

I'm less than an hour from you, but I don't think I can swing that for that machine. If it were a little cheaper, I may have jumped. Having said that, I know some folks really enjoy this game. GLWS!

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

I'm less than an hour from you, but I don't think I can swing that for that machine. If it were a little cheaper, I may have jumped. Having said that, I know some folks really enjoy this game. GLWS!

Why not throw him an offer for $5800 and see if he bites?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Why not throw him an offer for $5800 and see if he bites?

I'm thinking on it. I wanna see what the new code does for it cause I'm on the fence. It is a great looking machine.

#6 9 years ago

As an STLE owner I'm hoping the new code knocks it out of the park and this 6k machine receiving bids of possibly $5800 (or less) jumps into the low to mid 6's! GLWS!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

As an STLE owner I'm hoping the new code knocks it out of the park and this 6k machine receiving bids of possibly $5800 (or less) jumps into the low to mid 6's! GLWS!

I can have a nib delivered for $6500 so I doubt the new code gets it to mid 6's. It can help the seller getting it sold for his price though.

#8 9 years ago

I love the game with the code in the current state - I'm excited by the prospect of making the game even more awesome. Maybe code drops before a sale so I can knock a few games in before it goes, haha.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Lmfao!!!

Didn't the OP make that exact comment in your FS thread?

Well played sir

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Lmfao!!!
Well played sir

Yea, it was easier to copy and paste then to type something out. I want it but I think the Iron Man hype has other machines getting left behind.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Lmfao!!!
Well played sir

Did I? If so, that's wonderful. I guess if my finances didn't implode...Ha

#12 9 years ago

Curiously, what fixed the magnet sticking multiball issue.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from damionrowe:

Curiously, what fixed the magnet sticking multiball issue.

I'll find the email chain from Stern and post the info in the magnet fix thread.

#14 9 years ago

I'm surprised you didn't ask me first! LOL!

GLWTS!

#15 9 years ago

Excellant. I appreciate it.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

I'm thinking on it. I wanna see what the new code does for it cause I'm on the fence. It is a great looking machine.

You should buy it from nicoga3000!! Then you can claim you have my original Metallica and ST Premium. I'll even send you a signed picture for free! lol. GLWTS! Beautiful pin and a super cool stand up straight forward dude!!

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

You should buy it from nicoga3000!! Then you can claim you have my original Metallica and ST Premium. I'll even send you a signed picture for free! lol. GLWTS! Beautiful pin and a super cool stand up straight forward dude!!

They could be the Cybergoonie edtions? lol. Did you get another Metallica pro? I thought you wanted an LE.

#18 9 years ago

i will also vouch for sean, great seller! i bought a tron from him about 4-5 months ago and couldn't be more pleased w/ the whole transaction. guy wrapped the game completely and included all his mods with game. after some back and forth about logistics he presented even more mods he forgot he even had and included those for the same agreed price as before. killer game, good price, should be gone quick!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

They could be the Cybergoonie edtions? lol. Did you get another Metallica pro? I thought you wanted an LE.

LOL. Yeah, I should start making plaques like Refinery... I actually bought another Metallica Pro. While I love the MOPLE I just couldn't justify the huge cost difference. I think the Metallica Pro is probably Stern's best value. Sorry to jack your sales thread Sean. lol Someone buy this killer pin from him!!!!

#20 9 years ago

Thanks guys - and no worries, I love side convo, haha. Some of the best forum conversations take place as meta-conversations.

#21 9 years ago

Added OBO to the offer. Fair offers will definitely be considered.

#22 9 years ago

Fun game, bump.

#23 9 years ago

Does this have a shaker?

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Leeps:

Does this have a shaker?

No - only mods would be the pinbits plastic protectors and shooter lane.

#25 9 years ago

Morning bump!

E: Had a few trade offers. I appreciate them, but I'm not looking for anything really at the moment. Maybe something in the $1-2k range with enough depth to keep it exciting, but I'm more needing to sell for funds at the moment.

#26 9 years ago

Saw a few pictures of other games having corner shots. Here's the corners - not a mark on them.

Also the standard audit for games played.

10.jpg10.jpg

11.jpg11.jpg 12.jpg12.jpg
#27 9 years ago

Hump day bump!

#28 9 years ago

Sold mine last month for what you're asking so hopefully you get a sale soon.

To the top for you! GLWS

#29 9 years ago

Appreciate the kind words. I'm not in a huge rush to sell it as we're OK, but the funds will put us back into the green, haha.

#30 9 years ago

I hear ya, that's why I had to part with mine. I wish I could have waited for the new code, but I don't like to be in debt.

#31 9 years ago

I'll pick one up again one day - game is fantastic. But such is life.

#32 9 years ago

For what it's worth, I'd also be interested in a good budget title + cash (something in the $1-2k range). WCS, JM, Shadow, JD, etc.

#33 9 years ago

Thirsty Thursday Bump! Woo!

#34 9 years ago

Friday bump! Had a few more nice trade offers...Going to see what comes of them. Still looking for a sale, though!

#35 9 years ago

star-trek-016.gifstar-trek-016.gif

#36 9 years ago

Omnomnom high score.

HS.jpgHS.jpg

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Omnomnom high score.

HS.jpg 165 KB

Bad display?

#38 9 years ago

I think it's just a reflection or something, the line continues up into the translate. That's a hell of a score though!

#39 9 years ago

Great score…..

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from dug:

Bad display?

Bad phone pic with reflection from my lamp lol

E: And thanks. KM multiball + stacking super spinners and ramps! The strategy in this game is awesome for scoring haha.

#42 9 years ago

damn it, and i'm going to be in indy next weekend. Someone buy this so i'm not tempted.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

damn it, and i'm going to be in indy next weekend. Someone buy this so i'm not tempted.

Indy is fun - why not bring back a souvenir...Like Star Trek Premium? :lol

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Indy is fun - why not bring back a souvenir...Like Star Trek Premium? :lol

Cuz nothing says Indiana like Star Trek.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Coming East anytime soon?

Sadly, no - I'd love to go to Papa, but I can't justify the trip solo. If there were a group of midwest folks heading that way, though...

#47 9 years ago

Is this sold yet? Please say yes before I make you an offer.

#48 9 years ago

There's a deal in the air, but I am not available until this week (out today). We'll see if it pans out.

#49 9 years ago

Monday morning bump. Nothing is 100% locked in place yet.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-star-trek-premium-huo-6k-indianapolis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.