Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by oropuro
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesdeloris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

FS: Standard WOZ. Bought NIB December 2013 (425/1000). It has a "Born On Date": 11/20/13 so it has 7.5 volt boards (I verified this information with both Jen and Lloyd). Outside of the JJP factory only two people have played this machine - myself and wife. We are both retired so it has been treated with extreme care and little played. Never had any serious issues - early on I had to adjust two switches and tighten up a loose cord in the chassis. A shoe came loose and the shooter rod ball developed a crack - JJP replaced both (actually with the green ball!). I will say that occasionally (not very often) the Munchkin Ball Lock will release two balls. From what I read on this forum this is rather common and can be fixed with a little "fine tuning" in the software, which I have not tried (really does not bother me). I probably have at least $550 in mods: WOZ Manual ($100), Castle Walls, Witches Cage, Throne Room Cover, Four Figurines (Lion, Tinman, Scarecrow, Coroner), Tornado, Munchkin Edge Protector, Emerald City, plastic sling protectors, rainbow and crystal ball target stickers, several super bands, several Cliffy protectors. No chipping, wear or nicks that I can see. I am asking $6,450 which I believe to be a fair price. WILL NOT SHIP. Any prospective buyer will need to come to my home (Northwest Arkansas) play the machine and decide if they want it.

#6 9 years ago

I guess I over estimated what I thought was a fair price. Asking $6,300.

#17 9 years ago

I believe I have a buyer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesdeloris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-standard-woz?tu=jamesdeloris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.