Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Here's one you dont see for sale everyday. Bally's Spectrum made in 1982 and is based on the board game Mastermind for those that dont know. This game I've owned in my collection for the last 13 years and its always been a 100% working game with the original MPU and very nice displays. I did install a new battery off the board back then and its still fine today. I never shopped the game out totally but did clean things were I could reach and did take off the larger plastics to get to those other hard to reach area's. Sounds and speach work fine as well. This is number 759 of only 994 produced. I've attached some pictures but sorry, no pictures of the shooter lane.
Looking for $1500 cash and carry.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

IMG_0046.JPGIMG_0046.JPG IMG_0047.JPGIMG_0047.JPG IMG_0050.JPGIMG_0050.JPG IMG_0051.JPGIMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPGIMG_0052.JPG IMG_0073.JPGIMG_0073.JPG
#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Wow, count me out!

You were never in !!

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from louknees:

One of my all time favorite games, If you were only closer. GLWTS.

I can ship this game, or any game as far as that goes.

John P.Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have owned two of these. The first one I had for many years. It's a very cool game if you take the time to learn the rules.

Exactly, the key to getting great scores on this game is to slow yourself down and THINK about whats happening on the playfield. My highest is 1.9 million.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Lol silver unicorn, Jon went on my post and did me wrong like that by posting "wow, count me out" so if I was never In here then same to you john.

Thanks for the bump Pinwow, or whatever your name is. Anyways, I was only saying it because I had PM you and I was just letting you know that for that price I was not interested and I'm sure someone will buy it off you. Dont take it so serious, its only pinball.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#15 10 years ago

Tons of interest and questions, some lower then I'd like offers.......but so far nothing set in stone.

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#32 10 years ago

Hey Jeff thanks for the cut and paste, I probably should have posted it here too but nobody really asked about it until now. I hope it clears things up that its a great game worth owning. I've looked for a NOS playfield for it for the last dozen years and never found anything until now.
Thanks again,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#34 10 years ago

Sale pending on Friday. If it falls through I'll repost. Thanks everyone.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#39 10 years ago

The Spectrum is sold and gone to a really great guy that I'm sure will enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks again !!

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-spectrum-in-lower-michigan?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.