image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwharton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Selling a nice space station by williams. Game has been in a home for last 10 years. PF looks great. Cabinet is a 9 out of 10. (obviously there is a scuff here and there but its nice) Boards are clean, no hacks (that I can see), no acid damage, no burnt connectors. Displays are good. This is the nicest one I have ever seen. (although I havent seen many)

Send PM if interested. I can send pics. I may be able to deliver to York with deposit.

#3 11 years ago

Yeh, its a fun game and the music reminds me of Space Mountain in Disney. The green multiball is cool too.

#6 11 years ago

It can be in Dallas if you want to ship it.

#11 11 years ago

Pics

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#12 11 years ago

More

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#13 11 years ago

More. Let me know if you want specific areas. Game includes manual in great shape. Once again, the game is not flawless but it is pretty nice. Full mylar on PF.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#15 11 years ago

Thanks. It's a nice game. I have something nicer on the horizon though so I have to sell it.

#17 11 years ago

Sold pending delivery at York.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwharton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-space-station-wms-1150-york?tu=pinwharton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.