Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pintastic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Need to make a bit more room around the house so a few will be going. Not selling out but definitely thinning down for a bit.

SM, not a HUO but a very nice example nonetheless. Tons of mods and partially LED's. I considered doing the rest in LED's but I liked the look of them and the way they were done so much I left the mixture in there.
Dock OK mod
Green Goblin mod
Sandman plastics from Back Alley Creations
Buildings mod Back Alley Creations
Buildings LED kit (Link on Back Alley Creations)
Spider Speaker covers
Chrome kit for side rails, lockdown bar and hinges
Red DMD cover
Goodie bag stapled inside
Im sure Im forgetting a few other aftermarket items on there but thats all I can think of.
$5300 firm.

TZ, everything is working great. Clock works but every so often it throws an error upon start up but works all the same. Most likely needs the Optos cleaned but previous basher that I got it from stripped down the rest of the PF and shopped it out. I just havent had the time to tear down the clock and clean it up inside. PF is n decent shape as it sits but there are a few wear spots. Worst wear is at the slot machine. Slight damage at the rocket ship as well. Someone changed the screws to the VUK and screw head pierced the PF because it was to long. Thats funny as this is the second one that I have owned with the exact some issue. A few small holes in the left side of the cabinet, looks like something was mounted on there? I dont know. Not terribly noticeable but it is there. Please look at the pics.
Comes with:
New Micro PF, already drilled for third magnet
Ceramic clear coat
PF is the proto PF with green lock inserts
New mini PF is the proto as well without the "flip here"
New Pinbits third magnet kit
9.4 home roms already installed (Very cool with the pause feature!)
New Rotten Dog driver board (forgot to take a pic of that but can if you want)
Additional magnet pole included so everything is there to install the third magnet
The PF that is in there is respectable enough but with the new PF, you could have a perfect example, along with the third magnet.
$5100 firm

HUO RFM/SWE1 combo
Just a super nice example! It does have the original PK200 system in it but runs absolutely great. Bright clear monitor, although my camera has a hard time showing this. Everything works as it should. SWE1kit comes with prism card with all the roms and cabinet decals and translight. It doesnt get much love on the forums but I have enjoyed it allot. First time playing it I hated it, but after having it in a home environment and having some time on it, I actually like it as much as RFM. Two great games in one package. I bought a RFM PUB card for it and thats included as well. Flicker cut off the last of my files because of to much space used so email me for pics of the SWE1 PF. SWE1 includes the original box that it come in from the factory.
$3800 firm

Pics of all three.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamesakapinballrookie/sets/72157632904689489/

Thanks for looking, and if theres anything you want pics of in particular, let me know.

#2 11 years ago

A short video of SM. Check out the light show from the buildings at the end! Thanks Ed!

#4 11 years ago

Not looking for trades as room is the biggest issue for me right now.
Also, Located in Rocky Mount, VA
Zip is 24151

#5 11 years ago

Pm sent.

#6 11 years ago

I want an RFM

#8 11 years ago

RFM spoken for

#9 11 years ago

PM sent

#10 11 years ago

SM spoken for.

#11 11 years ago

RFM/SWE1 back on the block. Just to clarify, I do not have the original sales receipt. So its going as an undocumented HUO. I can trace back to first owner in 2000. First owner also purchased the SWE1 kit as well. No receipts though. Thanks!

#12 11 years ago

That is a good price for the RFM/SWEP1. I paid 4200 for the same setup....undocumented HUO... GLWTS.

#13 11 years ago

pm sent

#14 11 years ago

Too bad it's so far away for me, the rfm would be a deal with me, but then I mapped it and it's 9 1/2 hours each way.

#15 11 years ago

Pin 2K is not for me. If it was, I would want to buy this exact setup. It should sell fast.

#16 11 years ago

PM sent

#17 11 years ago

Everything has been spoken for pending payment and pickup. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.50
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sm-tz-huo-rfmswe1-combo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.