• Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinfidel
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140111_150108.jpg
20140111_150115.jpg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

What a bummer that you couldn't sell it to a Pinsider. Good luck this weekend at the Auction.

#52 10 years ago

Oh, I hope this means that it won't be parted out now. That would have been a shame. GL.

#53 10 years ago

Bumping, didn't bother hauling to auction. On a side note, seeing as how rare this topper is, anyone have any good leads on someone I could send to for scanning and repro?

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Bumping, didn't bother hauling to auction. On a side note, seeing as how rare this topper is, anyone have any good leads on someone I could send to for scanning and repro?

CPR isn't interested (or they weren't when I asked last year) and PPS claims they have the artwork and will reproduce them some day. Believe me, I checked around when I was trying to find mine.

#55 10 years ago

Well, a CL buyer came and put a deposit down yesterday and supposed to pick up and pay in full this afternoon. Machine will stay in tact!! I'm keeping the topper off it too. I'll respond to those offers in the order they came in, but first might try to repro this thing if I can find the right place to help me out. Seems like a lot of you guys could use it -- I'll keep you posted!

#56 10 years ago

Nice. Glad you finally sold it. I really want one of these for my arcade. I love pitch and bat games, and this is the best one. Cool to know that it's going to remain as is.

#57 10 years ago

A day late and a few miles short..
That would have been a good fit for my fundraiser.

#58 10 years ago

That topper doesn't look too hard to repro. You could get it printed on clear vinyl and then put that on a piece of lexan.

#59 10 years ago

Congrats Director! I'm so glad you didn't have to part it out. That'd been a shame. That's cool you still have the topper too. GL repro'ing it. Hope that works out for ya too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wantagh, NY
$ 40.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-slugfest-91-1k-obo/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.