Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ck1sport
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1290.JPG
IMG_1293.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG
IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1288.JPG

#1 5 years ago

For sale is a Simpson Pinball Party. Game has an upgraded chip set (5.0), plays great and has a tournament topper on it. It needs a good shop job and a couple a plastics are cracked. There is a scratch on one side of the head and there is a faded area by the start button. Machine is located in western New York and I need to sell fairly quickly. $3200 and its yours.

IMG_1288.JPG IMG_1304.JPG IMG_1295.JPG

#2 5 years ago

Someone's gonna be real happy tonight! Good luck!

#3 5 years ago

Good price. Sorry that you have to sell.

#4 5 years ago

Looks like someone will get a great deal.

#5 5 years ago

Not bad

Sell the topper if you don't need it games even cheaper

GLWS

Any Addams Family lol ?

#6 5 years ago

Great pinhead, deal with confidence. A straight shooter! Hope fortunes turn for the better for ya ck

#7 5 years ago

What's going on with the extended black pieces above the front legs? Looks like an extension of some kind with screws?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

What's going on with the extended black pieces above the front legs

I would say either cup holders, angle iron to reinforce the cabinet or some weird flipper button guards that actually wrap around the corner.

#9 5 years ago

This shouldn't last long!

#11 5 years ago

Jeez. I wonder if I can get motivated enough to drive to buffalo. Someone will get a hot deal.

#12 5 years ago

Surprised this isn't marked sold already.

#13 5 years ago

I spoke with the seller late last night, still for sale. People thinking it over but still available. I'm surprised as well. Great price.

#14 5 years ago

Morning bump

#15 5 years ago

Hrmmm. Anyone wanna buy my t2 for a lot of money so I can get this?

#16 5 years ago

Any pics of the side art? Flipper button wear?

#17 5 years ago

look at the wear at the start button , i can imagine the wear at the flippers

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Any pics of the side art? Flipper button wear?

I would be more concerned with seeing pic's of the shooter lane and I&S hole.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

look at the wear at the start button , i can imagine the wear at the flippers

Exactly what I was thinking. Looks heavily routed, but not a bad price if everything works ok. Still TSPP's for the most part can be obtained in much better shape for not too far off this amount, if you are already going to make the plunge to pay over $3k.

#20 5 years ago

I had one before and it had flipper wear. Also, what does it look like underneath those DIY corners that were added on? I am fairly close, but need to see the truthful issues with wear.

#21 5 years ago

I will post some more pics tonight.

#22 5 years ago

More Pics

#24 5 years ago

Tried to add more pics but for some reason they did not upload. If you want more pics I can email them to you. I can also drive to meet an interested buyer halfway if necessary.

Thanks

#25 5 years ago

Sometimes you need more text in your posts for pics. I've had that issue.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from ck1sport:

I can also drive to meet an interested buyer halfway if necessary.

Wow I have yet to run across that offer!

#27 5 years ago

Hi

Where is the game located?

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from KADLAD:

Hi
Where is the game located?

I have a funny feeling he's going to say Buffalo, NY

Surprised to see that this is still for sale. Great price for a working TSPP. Not everyone cares about condition as long as it works.

I'm sure there's plenty of flipper button wear on this one, but usually new side rails will cover that.

Who knows, maybe someone just tried to clean the start button area and killed the artwork? It happens.

#29 5 years ago

Theres one on CL in my area for $3500 HUO, seems like this title is coming down abit price.

#30 5 years ago

I pm'd him yesterday for pics. No response. I am only about an hour away too.

#31 5 years ago

Shocked its still available.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Theres one on CL in my area for $3500 HUO, seems like this title is coming down abit price.

I'm holding out for the 3G mark ..

#33 5 years ago

Don't know if still available or not, but it is on Buffalo craigslist has more pics there. You could email him through there too. Oh there is a phone number there too. I'm thinking he would not leave it up with number if it was not still available.
buffalo.craigslist.org link

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from dug:

I would be more concerned with seeing pic's of the shooter lane and I&S hole.

look at picture in post from craigslist above

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-tastic:

I would say either cup holders, angle iron to reinforce the cabinet or some weird flipper button guards that actually wrap around the corner.

you win , some kind of flipper protector . see pictures in craiglist post above

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

you win , some kind of flipper protector . see pictures in craiglist post above

Looks like a Chuck E Cheese machine. I have seen a lot of CEC machines with those protectors. Regardless, that machine has seen a lot of play...Glad to see pinball is still thriving on location.

#37 5 years ago

Ridden hard, put to bed wet. I guess if he was motivated, he would have replied. The search continues.............

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from LabGuy:

Ridden hard, put to bed wet. I guess if he was motivated, he would have replied. The search continues.............

Hey labguy, he is motivated, he will respond to your inquiry, he has things going on today and tomorrow concerning things that pertain to him selling this machine. Give him a break. I'll text him and mention your interested.

#39 5 years ago

Thanks, I just got some info from him.

#40 5 years ago

great deal if it has been refurbished well.

#41 5 years ago

This pin is still available. I have had alot of interest but no one has been able to pull the trigger. Machine is located in Buffalo, NY and the price is negotiable. If some one makes me a fair offer the machine is theirs. I will also do my best to help transport. I really would like to sell it this week. Thank you again for all of your interest.

IMG_1293.JPG IMG_1290.JPG IMG_1299.JPG

#42 5 years ago

I want to thank everybody for their interest in my TSPP. I sold it this evening.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside