Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DutchTommy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WOZ PF 2.JPG
WOZ PF 4.JPG
WOZ PF 3.JPG
WOZ PF 1.JPG
20140701_153338[1].jpg

#1 5 years ago

Bump

For sale JJP Signed Woz spinning house Mini PF ..
its good to have an woz miniplayfield if it ever got damaged u have 1 spare..
i only have 1, so be quick.

asking prize is 99 euro ex shipping

edit: bump prize down to 90 euro final.

Can take it to expo

20140701_153338[1].jpg

#2 5 years ago

no love for this playfield?

i think its an great piece and soon to be an nice piece of history.

#3 5 years ago

Not at 150 euros! I got a signed *main* playfield for the same price! (US$200)

#4 5 years ago

then that is an bargain prize you had for that main playfield those goes for atleast 400$ normally... you probably have 1 of those main playfields which are rejected at JJP because WarnerBros Didnt liked jack his face and some other designers as munchkins on the playfield.

#5 5 years ago

Agreed. Since you asked I'd say the price is the problem as well. That playfield is not exactly going to be a major wear item so having a spare is unnecessary, the signature being in a hidden place adds no real value unless you want to use as wall art and as said above there are several that got full playfields for about that (I believe they were seconds). May be a tough sell as you're main market is going to be a collector looking for some wall art and that is where the cost may get you again.

$100 shipped I bet you'd get some bites but at that price you may just want to hold onto it.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

then that is an bargain prize you had for that main playfield those goes for atleast 400$ normally... you probably have 1 of those main playfields which are rejected at JJP because WarnerBros Didnt liked jack his face and some other designers as munchkins on the playfield.

Now they do but a year ago they were selling a lot at those prices. Not exactly uncommon at this point.

#7 5 years ago

double post

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Not at 150 euros! I got a signed *main* playfield for the same price! (US$200)

I saw a signed main playfield for $550 from a distributor at the Allentown show a couple months back, and another one for $500 in one of the other vendor booths. I can't imagine how anyone could make money on a finished playfield for $200--even if it were unsigned.

#9 5 years ago

Is this DJ DutchTommy spinning those wheels of digital steel?

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I saw a signed main playfield for $550 from a distributor at the Allentown show a couple months back, and another one for $500 in one of the other vendor booths. I can't imagine how anyone could make money on a finished playfield for $200--even if it were unsigned.

I bought one of the $200 playfields a while back as well. JJP was selling them at their open house for that price. I believe they were seconds although they look damn near perfect. I called and they shipped one to me about a month after the open house for around $225 shipped. I know quite a few others did as well.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I bought one of the $200 playfields a while back as well. JJP was selling them at their open house for that price. I believe they were seconds although they look damn near perfect. I called and they shipped one to me about a month after the open house for around $225 shipped. I know quite a few others did as well.

That is exactly what i thought.. seconds.. those were rejected. Jack builded them to go in the games but the artwork got rejected as WB dont want the designer faces on the playfield.. it had to be the woz actors and no 1 else. Understandable from WB point of view.. but those playfields which actually goes into all the productiongames worldwide are atleast double in prize (+400$)

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

That is exactly what i thought.. seconds.. those were rejected. Jack builded them to go in the games but the artwork got rejected as WB dont want the designer faces on the playfield.. it had to be the woz actors and no 1 else. Understandable from WB point of view.. but those playfields which actually goes into all the productiongames worldwide are atleast double in prize (+400$)

These aren't really 'seconds' even though stated as such. Mine is flat, good clear, holes and inserts and artwork all look perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to swap it in my WOZ if I ever needed to. Someone once mentioned that these pf's may have had a slight color difference or 2, but I don't see it. And it has the final version of the munchkins--I don't think they made more than a few proto ones (if any) with the JJP faces. There were lots of these available for around $200 a while back.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

These aren't really 'seconds' even though stated as such. Mine is flat, good clear, holes and inserts and artwork all look perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to swap it in my WOZ if I ever needed to. Someone once mentioned that these pf's may have had a slight color difference or 2, but I don't see it. And it has the final version of the munchkins--I don't think they made more than a few proto ones (if any) with the JJP faces. There were lots of these available for around $200 a while back.

+1. Mine looks absolutely perfect and is better than some of the playfields that made it into actual games. I thought I read on the JJP newsgroup that these discounted playfields had a different clearcoat that was more susceptible to dimples but if that's the case you could always have a pro re-clear it before swapping into a game.

#14 5 years ago

Tommy, I think the marketplace is telling you that you have priced it too high.

#15 5 years ago

6 months ago I payed $450 for a signed main pf

WOZ PF 1.JPG
WOZ PF 3.JPG
WOZ PF 4.JPG
WOZ PF 2.JPG

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Tommy, I think the marketplace is telling you that you have priced it too high.

ok fair enough.. ill bump it an bit down.. 125 euro shipped
that seems reasonable to me

#17 5 years ago

plus i do think over time after sending the ball a million times around that house..

there will be an sort of track in the playfield.. this is ur chance to have an spare

#18 5 years ago

Bump.. 115 euro incl shipping for woz mini spinning house pf

#19 5 years ago

I think part of the problem is that it is signed by Jack and not Joe B and/or Keith.

#20 5 years ago

"Autographed" with the pen name coined by a trade journal publisher. Yeah, that really increases it's value. Maybe if he were an actor, rock star or something.

#21 5 years ago

Bump.. last pricedrop to 99 euro ex shipping

2 months later
#22 5 years ago

Its been a while but i still have it for a sale.. Ill put it down final offer.

90 euro..

Can take it with me to pinball expo chicago too.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside