Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PinballJon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

These are the standard Pinball Side Mirrors for a Stern machine. Ordered these a couple weeks ago and decided I didn't want them. They were taken out of the box, but I changed my mind before I installed them. Brand new never used.

$90.00 Shipping Included!

2 weeks later
    #2 9 years ago

Still available if anyone is interested.

#3 9 years ago

I've had a couple people ask so I just wanted to clarify. These are the Pinball Side Mirrors. I paid around $110 for them with the shipping, so I'm just hoping to get some of that back.

http://pinballsidemirrors.com/products/pinball-side-mirrors-blades/pinball-side-mirrors/

Thanks,
    Jon

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJon:

I've had a couple people ask so I just wanted to clarify. These are the Pinball Side Mirrors. I paid around $110 for them with the shipping, so I'm just hoping to get some of that back.
    http://pinballsidemirrors.com/products/pinball-side-mirrors-blades/pinball-side-mirrors/
    Thanks,
    Jon

May be tough since they are still cheaper new on that link it looks like

Throw them in a game !

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

May be tough since they are still cheaper new on that link it looks like
    Throw them in a game !

I know they're cheaper, but I'm hoping the free shipping will entice someone to take them. With the shipping they'd definitely be more than $90 (shipping is $15-$20 from what I can find). It's not a great discount, but it's a few bucks if someone is looking for them. I'll be completely honest, I paid $84 for them from Flipper Fidelity, plus shipping and tax, so I paid roughly $110 total for them.

I'd put them in, but after realizing you have to take them out each time you work on the game it was a real turn off. Plus, I wanted to put them in my TWD, but the ball flies around all over the place and I'm afraid they'll be damaged quickly if/when the ball hits them. (the left orbit return to the left flipper turns into a game of basebell on mine).

In all reality it's my own fault, I got excited for them and jumped the gun before I did my research on them. I'm figuring if I give free shipping, I'm losing around $30 which is fine since it was my own fault anyway.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJon:

I know they're cheaper, but I'm hoping the free shipping will entice someone to take them. With the shipping they'd definitely be more than $90 (shipping is $15-$20 from what I can find). It's not a great discount, but it's a few bucks if someone is looking for them. I'll be completely honest, I paid $84 for them from Flipper Fidelity, plus shipping and tax, so I paid roughly $110 total for them.
    I'd put them in, but after realizing you have to take them out each time you work on the game it was a real turn off. Plus, I wanted to put them in my TWD, but the ball flies around all over the place and I'm afraid they'll be damaged quickly if/when the ball hits them. (the left orbit return to the left flipper turns into a game of basebell on mine).
    In all reality it's my own fault, I got excited for them and jumped the gun before I did my research on them. I'm figuring if I give free shipping, I'm losing around $30 which is fine since it was my own fault anyway.

You don't have to take them out at all. I leave mine in and lift the PF up all the time. No issues. Just don't recklesly lift up the PF and its all good

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

You don't have to take them out at all. I leave mine in and lift the PF up all the time. No issues. Just don't recklesly lift up the PF and its all good

this

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

That's good to know! Do you ever have problems with the balls hitting them and damaging them? Perhaps I will try them out afterall...

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJon:

Do you ever have problems with the balls hitting them and damaging them? Perhaps I will try them out afterall...

I have not. The pin I have had them in the longest is POTC, probably about 2 years, without any problems. I have also had them in other pins with similar conclusions. My personal opinion is you should use them...you won't be sorry.

#10 9 years ago

I'll take 'em. Pm sent.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJon:

That's good to know! Do you ever have problems with the balls hitting them and damaging them? Perhaps I will try them out afterall...

Not at all. Only game I have only ever gotten the slightest dents in was LOTR, and like 3 on the left side. I forget why. Otherwise been awsesome in all my games

They make the game look incredible

#12 9 years ago

Ya my LotR ones are dented from palantir airballs

#13 9 years ago

Sold!

I appreciate the helpful advice. If nobody jumped on them, I decided I would just keep them and sell them with the game down the road.

Thanks again,
    Jon

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-side-mirrors-stern-new-95-shipped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.