Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by mojozone
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I've bounced back and forth on this, but I've finally decided to sell my Shrek or trade it for a nice (and I mean NICE) WCS + cash. It's basically new (when I got it six months ago it had like 40 plays on it), and I do have the box for it. The only issue is some weird marks on the ramp flap, and I have a nicer one of those, just have not installed it. Has mirror blades installed, and they look quite nice. I also have flash drives so you can switch it back and forth to a Family Guy in about five minutes. Here are pics:

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/shrek.html

I'm looking for $3,800 for it, or would take a trade of a nice WCS for it plus cash. I'm located in Indianapolis.

Email me at rdreynolds at comcast dot net if you have interest.

Thanks!

#2 12 years ago

Looks like an interesting machine. I've never seen one of these before let alone played one. Good luck with the sale!

#3 12 years ago

I would say trade it for that WCS.

#4 12 years ago

don't understand the flash drive to make it a FG? Nice pin. I just played it in Vegas PHOF.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

don't understand the flash drive to make it a FG?

From what I understand, FG and Shrek are the exact same layout with different art and programming. So with the flashdrive you could switch the machine to play by the Family Guy's rule sheet.

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

docscott said:don't understand the flash drive to make it a FG?
From what I understand, FG and Shrek are the exact same layout with different art and programming. So with the flashdrive you could switch the machine to play by the Family Guy's rule sheet.

interesting. i had no idea.

#7 12 years ago

Very nice, if you where my side of the pond I'd have this off you in a flash pretty rare pin don't see shreks for sale often and ive never seen one in the wild. Those weird marks look like a little surface rust, you tried using a little 3in1 oil and rubbing it off gently?

#8 12 years ago

A heads up that the machine is tentatively sold.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

interesting. i had no idea.

Yes, compare the two PFs on IPDB.

Identical everything down to the number of inserts and mini PF; only variable is theme (cabinet & PF graphics, toy characters, etc) and DMD animations; same ruleset, just two versions.

Neat idea.

#10 12 years ago

i knew they were the same pf, just didn't know you could use a flash drive to make the rule set change to that of the other.

#11 12 years ago

i knew they were the same pf, just didn't know you could use a flash drive to make the rule set change to that of the other.

#12 12 years ago

So it sold?

#13 12 years ago

Just waiting confirmation on the sell, yes.

#14 12 years ago

are you getting a WCS?

#15 12 years ago

Sale has been completed to fellow Pinsider 17Steps. Awesome guy, if you get a chance to deal with him, do so!

And yes, I have a WCS purchased. John Wart is in the process of shopping it out. Cannot wait to get it. I missed that machine more than any other machine I've ever sold, and as you can see from my collection, I've had quite a few cycle through!

#16 12 years ago

Awesome RD, glad everything worked out for you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-shrek-huo-or and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.