10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j6jfp8f5u1uuh44/o3YuaIQTBd

Entertaining trades within driving distance.

#2 10 years ago

will you ship and TRADES???

#3 10 years ago

I am sure we could find a way to ship as I have done it before but must be prepaid. No trades unless within driving distance.

#4 10 years ago

That's cool

#5 10 years ago

Here is a link to the pics. If you don't see the playfield they will be up shortly.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j6jfp8f5u1uuh44/o3YuaIQTBd

Now I know why people shoot these pics in their driveway. Indoor lighting is tough. These are detailed enough that you should be able to see the minor flaws that the game has. If something isn't shown or you want another pic to eliminate a reflection or glare let me know and I will shoot more and add them.

#6 10 years ago

Interested in my pretend "Gold" Addams Family for Trade?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Interested in my pretend "Gold" Addams Family for Trade?

Sorry but I have had a shot at two of them in the last year and that game just isn't my cup of tea. I know you hate Tron. How about that? Or TZ?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I know you hate Tron. How about that? Or TZ?

those 2 titles are probably never leaving my collection, sorry Bro!

#9 10 years ago

Playfield pics have been added to the folder. Could someone please verify that you can see all 54 pics and you can expand them to see the detail?
Thanks.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Playfield pics have been added to the folder. Could someone please verify that you can see all 54 pics and you can expand them to see the detail?
Thanks.

They all work fine for me, well, I clicked one and it blew up and I can see all 54

#11 10 years ago

New price $4050.

#12 10 years ago

I trade you my very nice stargate.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from marlboroa:

I trade you my very nice Stargates.

Fixed it for you.

#14 10 years ago

Na. I had it right the first time I should have said restored, clear coated, nos parts, replated brass Stargate.

#15 10 years ago

TTT

#16 10 years ago

Lizard...

Been looking for a Shrek for a while, but shipping is a killer for me.

And it looks like a beautiful game and I wish you good luck with your sale.

Robert

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Lizard...
Been looking for a Shrek for a while, but shipping is a killer for me.
And it looks like a beautiful game and I wish you good luck with your sale.
Robert

Someone was selling a beautiful T3 in another thread. High gas prices + bad economy make it rough and it kills me too or I would have jumped on that.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Someone was selling a beautiful T3 in another thread.

That one is within driving distance from me, and was hoping the seller might deliver, but no such luck.

Robert

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

That one is within driving distance from me, and was hoping the seller might deliver, but no such luck.
Robert

Grab a friend with a truck or a friend and a U-Haul with an appliance dolly! That's a nice machine.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

That's a nice machine.

A lot of nice machines are on the market now...a lot of new stuff with payments due are driving the older stuff out of the woodwork and into the used market.

If the Shrek was closer, I'd jump on it for the grand-kids.

Robert

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

A lot of nice machines are on the market now...a lot of new stuff with payments due are driving the older stuff out of the woodwork and into the used market.
If the Shrek was closer, I'd jump on it for the grand-kids.
Robert

Robert, offer me $3900 and then with shipping it's not so bad.

#22 10 years ago

Any interest at $3900 before I try ebay?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Robert, offer me $3900 and then with shipping it's not so bad.

$4,440 delivered is a good price for that game.

It is actually a bit cheap in my estimation when I see what far lesser games are selling for.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Any interest at $3900 before I try ebay?

I'm checking out a Spider-man this weekend. If that falls thru I'll contact you.

Robert

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

$4,440 delivered is a good price for that game.
It is actually a bit cheap in my estimation when I see what far lesser games are selling for.

Yes it is. Its a hard game to find. I have a Family Guy and got to play Shrek once somewhere. It totally freaked me out because whenever I hit anything I got different callouts than my brain expected. I could not play it for crap after having a FG for three years!
Just hold out a bit if you can. Pinball season is finally here for those of us in the colder climates. However, it does seem that prices on most used DMD games have dropped a couple of hundred bucks recently with all the new stuff in the marketplace now.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Yes it is. Its a hard game to find. I have a Family Guy and got to play Shrek once somewhere. It totally freaked me out because whenever I hit anything I got different callouts than my brain expected. I could not play it for crap after having a FG for three years!
Just hold out a bit if you can. Pinball season is finally here for those of us in the colder climates. However, it does seem that prices on most used DMD games have dropped a couple of hundred bucks recently with all the new stuff in the marketplace now.

I play it as FGY quite a bit. I change the ROMs back and forth depending on who is here.

#27 10 years ago

Bump for Shrek because my FGY is now here.

2 weeks later
#28 10 years ago

One last try just because the Packers won today.

1 week later
#29 10 years ago

Now entertaining trades within driving distance. Game works 100%.

#30 10 years ago

Just bought a game so not all that interested in trades now. Price lowered to $3800 firm. Will deliver to most of WI or twin cities area for $100.

#31 10 years ago

Bump to have all the shreks on the front page.

#32 10 years ago

Sold pending payment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-shrek-central-wi-4200 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.