Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by sterlingpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3581.JPG
IMG_3582.JPG
IMG_3570.JPG
IMG_3569.JPG
IMG_3572.JPG
IMG_3573.JPG
IMG_3571.JPG
IMG_3568.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Time to let it go and move on . Includes manual , here are some pics . Very addicting , and fun .

IMG_3568.JPG
IMG_3571.JPG
IMG_3573.JPG
IMG_3572.JPG
IMG_3569.JPG
IMG_3570.JPG

#2 6 years ago

PIC

IMG_3582.JPG
#3 6 years ago

GLWS!

#4 6 years ago

I really enjoy my Sharkey's Shootout. Nice updating of Eight Ball Deluxe. Pretty rare game too. Good luck with the sale.

#5 6 years ago

fun shooters game

nice lookin pin

#6 6 years ago

someone should make head decals for this game. At the very least print a cue rack holding cues and chalk or something. Or half naked sexy girls holding pool cues. Whatever...just something.

#7 6 years ago

Any chance you're coming to the MGC?

#9 6 years ago

very fun game and great price

#10 6 years ago

I agree with you 100% . It would look a lot better.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

someone should make head decals for this game. At the very least print a cue rack holding cues and chalk or something. Or half naked sexy girls holding pool cues. Whatever...just something.

#11 6 years ago

I'm interested in your sale as I have one I'm getting ready to sell also. I agree it's a very underrated game. Not real deep, but it doesn't need to be. Just pure pinball fun. And also a game non-pinball people can play and understand.

#12 6 years ago

The first time i ever saw one of these it was at a show, and i though some dumb OP or homeowner painted the BB white with house paint...LOL

it wasnt for like another year that i found out they came that way !

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

damn you got a hole burning in your pocket.

I don't, actually... I've always been interested by Sharkey's though, and I haven't seen one for sale in at least a year.

Funny though, I haven't bought a game in... man, I honestly don't even know the last time I bought a machine. That's rare for me. I expect to buy a couple in the next two or so week though, so I guess that'll even it out.

#14 6 years ago

Just saying, you were after that Pinball magic and now this. Seems your itching to buy something.

#15 6 years ago

That's another game that I NEVER see for sale for a decent price.

Ah well, I've really got enough. Unless, of course, that Sharkey's can make it to the MGC, and then...

#16 6 years ago

well the one I bought wasn't a fantastic price, but the condition was pretty damn nice, so I pulled the trigger anyway. It is the best magic themed game out there.

#17 6 years ago

Nice, real nice! Miss my Sharkey's...

#18 6 years ago

pic

IMG_3581.JPG
#19 6 years ago

Sold Thanks Everyone

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside