Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Dayhuff
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I keep clicking on these links hoping one day I will find a Space Invaders PF (free bump)

Borygard had a NOS one for sale in his booth at Expo last year. Price was $1100 I think.
Last I knew Ron had quite a few IJ playfields, but all needing work done on them...which he's not doing at this point to my knowledge.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#41 9 years ago

You cant really blame Ron. If you want perfection it takes time and he is so over booked its not funny. One thing for sure though that since he does ALL the work himself is that it wont ship until he's totally satisfied with it. Remember the Fireball playfield he did a year or two ago ? He put something like 300+ hours into that playfield to get it right and the only way to do it was to repaint the ENTIRE playfield, CRAZY !!!
Ron needs to do my Hercules playfield thats been sitting in his shop for about two years now, before he takes on more work. You gotta remember, he's a one man show and his own worst critic.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

4 months later
#51 9 years ago

Ron does do restorations, problem is that he's booked up solid for like the next 2-5 years. Thats what happens when your the best.
Hilton- Keep on Ron about the Centaur, he should have one.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#53 9 years ago

In other words he's not taking on any more work/playfields until he's caught up.....2-5 years from now.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-several-playfields?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.