Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Dayhuff
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Its almost april 15th. Time to pay some pinball taxes.
I have some playfields available from my collection. Everything is stock and not cleared unless marked. Of course any pf you buy from me, can be cleared. Right now clearcoats are 7-12 weeks depending on if they need touch up.
corvette
8 ball cpr
tommy
tron
centaur
xenon nos
Monster bash. Full on clearcoat plus
Eight ball delux same as monsterbash. Perfect! cleared, routered, polished.Disco.
Hot doggin
Buggs bunny
Black knight cpr
South park
Taxi, whirlwind, high speed. cpr
If you are interested in buying, and have some questions. Like the price. Pm me. I will accept any reasonable offer (it really has to be more than I paid though)
cheers ron

#2 10 years ago

some askin prices for ya, I am open to offers.

The EBD and MB have a lot of hours in them. It is as nice as a pf can get. Which is the most important part of the game 1750 each. I don't have a lot of room to go down on these two.
corvette 1150
centaur 1150
tommy 950
taxi, whirlwind, high speed, 900
south park 850

I plan to clear the nos xenon, and paint all of the insert key lines, level the inserts and make it perfect. If it doesn't sell.

I also have a used TAF that is really nice. I am going to remove the mylar tonight and put it up for sale. It is my last one that I have been saving for years, but since it looks like they are selling for elvis money, I am gonna get me some of that. priced at 750. wont have pics till tonight.

#3 10 years ago

Is the Whirlwind stock CPR, or is it fixed up and cleared?

#4 10 years ago

more info. The EBD and MB started as IPB's.
The whirlwind and taxi are the gold or highest level they made. The high speed is a level 2, but honestly that means nothing at all.

The centaur is from the original run about 4 years ago, though I didn't buy it originally

I have a nos evil kenival for 850

cpr space shuttle silver anniversary edit. for 750

Nos Fire 650
nos jackbot 750
cpr flight 2k with my clearcoat 900.

#5 10 years ago

If I don't mention that I did work on it, I didn't

#6 10 years ago

hour 4 in the pf income tax telethon. Don't forget to ask your clearcoater, or pf supplier if he claims your money on his taxes. Most of the competition in my field do not pay taxes on the money they earn on selling or clearing pf's. This is my job 7 days a week. So next time you get a flat from a pot hole, you can thank the people who don't pay taxes when they sell playfields.

Ok lets add a charlies angels. Beautiful nos $750

and one for the em people in the house
World Champ repro by wade krauss 650.

I am crazy-ron, and I am making deals!!

#7 10 years ago

Do you have a Flash Gordon? I need one.

#8 10 years ago

Gorgar?

#9 10 years ago

I didn't buy a flash G because I have at least 1 of almost all of the cpr pf's that I have not been able to sell to cover my cost plus shipping. So I didn't buy one, and of course I get requests for them all of the time. They don't call me lucky for nothing!! sorry. How bout a cyclone, or a mirco sttng or afm???

#10 10 years ago

I have a really nice used one for 200. (gorgar that is) That was my first game, I bought in 1983!!! I have owned 3. love it, wouldn't mind getting another. I can roll it over within 10 games!!

#12 10 years ago

Wizard! ?

#13 10 years ago

Viking, maybe?

#14 10 years ago

man, could really use a playfield for my south park but the $$$ just isn't available

#15 10 years ago

Are all the playfields NOS or are some used?

#16 10 years ago

Wasn't sure how to pm on here...pretty new to this forum. Am very interested in TAF....can you PM me some photos? And did you say you have a Cyclone as well...price?

#17 10 years ago

Still got that STTNG?

#18 10 years ago

Ron do you happen to have a Cirqus Voltaire Playfield? Your work is the best ever and I love the playfields you have done for me.

Thanks

Joe(acejedi)

#19 10 years ago

Any chance you have a White Water or Elvira?

#20 10 years ago

I have a nos wizard. I have a mirco sttng. I think I have a white water.
all pf's are new/unused.
I have lots of used but when I list them I have to take and download 20 pics for each pf, and everyone wants me to restore it, which I am too backed up on restorations. I can do clearcoats, no restorations. For that you have to call neo.

#21 10 years ago

Ron - I sent you an email

Scott

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

For that you have to call neo.

He isn't doing it either.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

MB is sold. thank you.

Damn, dont really need one but for some reason had my eye on this

#26 10 years ago

how much does a MB playfield go for these days ?

#27 10 years ago

cricket... cricket . . .

#28 10 years ago

Got a Star Wars?

#29 10 years ago

PM sent on Space Shuttle Playfield.

#30 10 years ago

MB sold
EBD sold
1 centaur sold. still have one left
whirlwind sold
space shuttle sold
gorgar gone
TAF sold

Still have
tales from the crypt
tommy
goldeneye
abra cadabra
charlies angels
pinbot nos
jackbot nos
corvette
fire
afm mirco
sttng mirco
game show
hot doggin
black knight cpr
xenon nos
airborne
sw episode 1
team one
world champ
break shot
wpt
matalica pro
space shuttle
wiz of oz
DE simpsons
trident
cyclone
taxi
south park
evil kenieval
High speed cpr
Bugs bunny birthday bash
pirates of the carrebean
flight 2k
lights camera action
car hop

#31 10 years ago

have a used south park in decent shape? mine is pretty messed up but the nos one is way out of my price range

#32 10 years ago

Happen to have a WMS IJ playfield?

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

have a used South Park in decent shape? mine is pretty messed up but the nos one is way out of my price range

I feel the same about a HS play field! I'd love a "pretty good" one, but can't justify the expense on the NOS one. Well , if not at least it's a free bump?

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

Happen to have an WMS IJ playfield?

I'll second this one Ron. Looking for a Wms IJ.

#35 10 years ago

i'm not seeing a clearcoated RFM listed. you better go dig deeper and find me one!

#36 10 years ago

Do NOS/restored Frontier playfields exist, or should I quit dreaming?

#37 10 years ago

I keep clicking on these links hoping one day I will find a Space Invaders PF (free bump)

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I keep clicking on these links hoping one day I will find a Space Invaders PF (free bump)

Borygard had a NOS one for sale in his booth at Expo last year. Price was $1100 I think.
Last I knew Ron had quite a few IJ playfields, but all needing work done on them...which he's not doing at this point to my knowledge.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#39 10 years ago

I need one! I have a playfield that has a lifted insert decal and would offer that up as core bait.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Borygard had a NOS one for sale in his booth at Expo last year. Price was $1100 I think.
Last I knew Ron had quite a few IJ playfields, but all needing work done on them...which he's not doing at this point to my knowledge.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Yes he did. At least 3 years now. CMON RON!!!! Getr done!!!

#41 10 years ago

You cant really blame Ron. If you want perfection it takes time and he is so over booked its not funny. One thing for sure though that since he does ALL the work himself is that it wont ship until he's totally satisfied with it. Remember the Fireball playfield he did a year or two ago ? He put something like 300+ hours into that playfield to get it right and the only way to do it was to repaint the ENTIRE playfield, CRAZY !!!
Ron needs to do my Hercules playfield thats been sitting in his shop for about two years now, before he takes on more work. You gotta remember, he's a one man show and his own worst critic.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#42 10 years ago

Greatness takes time. Thats a fact. But anything worth having is worth waiting for. I for one would cherish his work if I ever got it. NFS ever! Next to road kings and MM IJ is my grail pin and to have one of his playfields in it. WOW too awesome. Better than a new game!

#43 10 years ago

Not only is Ron an amazing artist but also a really nice guy, I hope one day I can afford his stuff.

1 week later
#44 9 years ago

Is there a Road Show PF in there somewhere?

4 months later
#45 9 years ago

Still have the nos pinbot? If so, PM

#46 9 years ago

I am pretty sure I have a nos pinbot.
what happened on the IJ's was Ibought some new expensive paints, and painted 75% of both ij's and the cleared turned the paint in to liquid and ran all over the pf's art. went thru the black lines and in to the next colors. sickens me, I spent between 4-650 on those cores, and now they are really hard to fix.
I am going to take 2 weeks off in sept and do the hercula. it will be interesting. not sure if it fits in my spray room. its a total repaint and I am going to be using pints of color, rather than grams.

My HS pf is nice but every insert has cracking even though it is a level 2 of 4, so I found a cpr that has not been cleared that someone is going to sell me as soon as I can come up with the scratch. so if you want a cpr HS without cracking, and can front some money, gimmie a jingle.
no rs or rfm,s at this point. In the last year, the price of nos pf's has doubled, so I haven't been able to buy anything because when I add my 100 or 150, people wont pay it. What they don't realize is how much safer it is to buy a pf from me where everything is described to a fault before I sell it, then guaranteed. I bought 6 pf's this month, and all but 2 were burns, or broke when got here, and one didn't show and was too bad so sad. All from pinside brothers. one guy said he never opened the box to see that the cpr bk had cresent moons around all of the inserts, another didn't notice the dimpleing was 8 inches off and dimpled right thru the inserts and main art. I inspect everything and list the slightest faults when I sell a pf. you know why? because this is what I do for a living, and I care about my reputation, and pf's, and my prices are still much less than 1500 for a xenon or fathom. so there it is. makin more enemies again. I think I am going to stop selling pf's, in fact I already decided. I get burned so much that I cant make the money back that I loose, so unless people who I have done biz with before sell me something, I am not going to offer pf's to my customers. They will have to find them, ship them, and get the ulcer when they open the box, cuz I cant afford to any more.

changes to the pf list above:
sold: abracadabra and one of the hotdogs
one of the sttng, and one monopoly all of these I had doubles

I have another 8 ball and taxi coming in, still have xenon nos cleared, as well as cpr recleared, and a couple centaurs.
cheers, [email protected]

Lastly I have 2 really cool Atari games that have been in storage since they came off route in 79-80. They are in great shape, really nice, space riders and middle earth. I hate to part them, but I parted a populated Atari pf and did ok. I would sell both for 600. They need to be gone thru, and who knows, but the condition of the BG , pf, and cabs are awesome. I am thinking the heads with perfect backglasses would be worth at least 200 because they are already wired for 110v and could be mounted on the wall. The art on both is awesome!! so maybe you just want to buy the head and bg. the head has 5 sockets in it for regular bulbs.

#47 9 years ago

Ron,

Do you have any already cleared Centaur CPR golds? Also, do you take a non-cleared CPR centaur gold in exchange (plus cash obviously)?

If so, I am coming to expo and we could prearrange.

thanks > Hilton

#48 9 years ago

I need a black pyramid if there is one available...

#49 9 years ago

Hey Ron. What is the DE Simpsons going for? Is it NOS?

#50 9 years ago

Rons playfields are the best you will ever see. Its a shame he doesn't do restorations.

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-several-playfields/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.