image-450.jpg
image-347.jpg
image-822.jpg
image-236.jpg
image-963.jpg
image-733.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I'm getting a color display kit for my Frankenstein and no longer need the original display. All dots work 100% with no lines out or burn in. The only issue is slight outgassing near the center of the display that is only visible briefly when viewing darker images. Display is stable and does not drop out, ran it overnight.

Asking $250 shipped to the US.

image-563.jpgimage-563.jpgimage-574.jpgimage-574.jpgimage-450.jpgimage-450.jpgimage-347.jpgimage-347.jpgimage-822.jpgimage-822.jpgimage-236.jpgimage-236.jpgimage-963.jpgimage-963.jpgimage-733.jpgimage-733.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Color display kit for Frankenstein? Did I miss something? MSF is a favorite in my collection, would love a color display.

#3 9 years ago

Yep, you can build one and select a shade of four custom colors using Doctor Pinball's DMD Extender.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-addams-family-poor-mans-color-dmd

#4 9 years ago

Bump.

#5 9 years ago

Still available.

#6 9 years ago

Up.

#7 9 years ago

New price.

#8 9 years ago

Up.

#9 9 years ago

Fair offer, bump.

#10 9 years ago

Bump.

#11 9 years ago

You did to good of a job teaching us the lcd mod. Thanks for taking one for the team.

#12 9 years ago

Yeah it's great. And the nice thing is it's putting plasmas on the market for a similar price so everyone benefits in the end.

#13 9 years ago

Bump.

#14 9 years ago

Weekend bump!

#15 9 years ago

Price reduced.

#16 9 years ago

For those concerned it has been doing this for years and not gotten any worse... not noticeable when installed and you are playing. Considering these go for $475 brand new excluding shipping (if they are in stock) $250 shipped is a very fair price. You may need a spare or something to test with, this would also be good to include if you are selling a Sega game.

#17 9 years ago

Bump.

#18 9 years ago

Open to offers.

#19 9 years ago

Still available.

#20 9 years ago

Bump.

#21 9 years ago

Bump.

3 months later
#22 8 years ago

Hey!
Still got the Baywatch display?

#23 8 years ago

Sorry, I don't.

1 month later
#24 8 years ago

Did this display sell?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sega-jumbo-192x64-dmd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.