(Topic ID: 273459)

FS: Sega G-Loc Deluxe Sit-Down (Middle TN)

By Crash

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0995 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0994 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1002 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1001 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1000 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0999 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0997 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0998 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0996 (resized).JPG
    7 - XIu0I8Q (resized).jpg
    6 - j8hFJDt (resized).jpg
    5 - 6TZxTeI (resized).jpg
    4 - dxfL5Bu (resized).jpg
    3 - zLKiuI2 (resized).jpg
    2 - IlEwcq2 (resized).jpg
    1 - zhOOsYv (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

FS: Sega G-Loc Deluxe Sit-Down (Middle TN)

Added: 2020-07-18 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (August 30th, 2020) • Ended: October 11th, 2020

Price

$ 0 (OBO)

Open for offers

For sale is a Sega G-Loc deluxe sit-down/cockpit version. Open to offers. The machine is in decent working condition with the exception of the throttle control missing. There appears to be a calibration issue with the control stick. However, the pitch/roll mechanics that lean the cockpit are working. This would otherwise require major disassembly to repair. The monitor has no issues and sound works. The game was pulled from location and put into storage about 15 years ago. There is no water damage. Manual is included.

Please give me a reasonable offer. This is available for pickup only in our Lebanon, TN warehouse. You will be responsible for loading up the game. Cash only. This is being sold as-is in current condition. Nothing is guaranteed, no warranty of any kind offered, and I will not be able to assist in any way if you contact me about an issue following purchase. No returns or refunds.

Please PM me if interested or if you have questions. Thanks.

Item photos

1 - zhOOsYv (resized).jpg
    2 - IlEwcq2 (resized).jpg
    3 - zLKiuI2 (resized).jpg
    4 - dxfL5Bu (resized).jpg
    5 - 6TZxTeI (resized).jpg
    6 - j8hFJDt (resized).jpg
    7 - XIu0I8Q (resized).jpg
    DSC_0996 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0998 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0997 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0999 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1000 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1001 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1002 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0994 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0995 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Crash's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Crash's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Nunya, AB, NG

#2 3 years ago

What exactly do you mean when you say, "There appears to be a calibration issue with the control stick?" Is the only issue the missing throttle control stick top, or is something else wrong?

#3 3 years ago

The last time I turned it on and started a game it was leaning to the left. I'm pretty sure the stick is just registering left all the time. I haven't checked on it beyond that. If you want more information send me a PM, but it's local pickup only.

#4 3 years ago

For the record I checked it again today and it's fine. I think it was just out of calibration. I went through the input test and horizontal, vertical, and throttle controls all work fine. 100% playable, the throttle handle is included just split down the middle. The boost button also registers when I touch the wires. The missile button actuates but doesn't register.

1 week later
    #5 3 years ago

Added more photos. I'm also open to offers.

1 week later
    #6 3 years ago

Bump.

2 weeks later
    #7 3 years ago

Still available.

2 weeks later
    #8 3 years ago

Any chance you can deliver to Fairfax, VA?

#9 3 years ago

As stated in the ad:

This is available for pickup only in our Lebanon, TN warehouse. You will be responsible for loading up the game.

#10 3 years ago

Bump.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sega-g-lock-deluxe-sit-down-middle-tn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.