DSC_2095 (resized).JPG
DSC_2093 (resized).JPG
DSC_2091 (resized).JPG
DSC_2092 (resized).JPG
DSC_2090 (resized).JPG
DSC_2087 (resized).JPG
DSC_2088 (resized).JPG
DSC_2086 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

FS: Sega Frankenstein (Middle TN)

Added: 2021-03-12 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (June 22nd, 2021) • Ended: August 4th, 2021

Price

$ 2,800 (Firm)

Price is firm

For sale is a 1995 Sega Frankenstein. The game is fully playable. It is currently on location at a laundromat in Lebanon, TN and is available for play testing. Some insert lamps will need to be replaced. The CPU board has NVRAM installed, batteries removed, and no battery acid damage.

Cabinet is in good condition, with no fade. There is no major damage to the cabinet, including no water damage. This machine has been operated and stored in a dry warehouse since it was manufactured. There is no smoke smell and no nicotine stains as it has not been operated in a bar recently.

The playfield is in overall good condition. It has Titan silicone rings. The game has been kept clean. There are no lifting inserts and only minor wear in heavy traffic areas. There are no playfield hacks such as wood screws or other such damage. The playfield art remains original with no touch ups. There are LEDs installed in the GI. The forest plastic in the upper left has been glued. The plastic around the creature is also broken.

The machine is 100% playable. The creature head mechanism is working. The sound board has been re-capped and tested. This also has a Dr. Pinball color LCD display installed. The game has an aftermarket X-Pin power supply as well. There is a minor issue where the display can freeze if the game is powered on for long periods of time, as in multiple days. This occurs in a 24/7 run time scenario. Should not be an issue for home use. The issue is most likely the 5v power connector on the display controller board.

This is available for pickup only in Lebanon, TN. You will be responsible for loading up the game. Cash only. This is being sold as-is in current condition. Nothing is guaranteed, no warranty of any kind offered, and I will not be able to assist in any way if you contact me about an issue following purchase. No returns or refunds.

Please PM me if interested or if you have questions. Thanks.

Item photos

DSC_2045 (resized).JPG
DSC_2046 (resized).JPG
DSC_2047 (resized).JPG
DSC_2049 (resized).JPG
DSC_2050 (resized).JPG
DSC_2051 (resized).JPG
DSC_2052 (resized).JPG
DSC_2053 (resized).JPG
DSC_2054 (resized).JPG
DSC_2055 (resized).JPG
DSC_2056 (resized).JPG
DSC_2057 (resized).JPG
DSC_2058 (resized).JPG
DSC_2059 (resized).JPG
DSC_2060 (resized).JPG
DSC_2061 (resized).JPG
DSC_2062 (resized).JPG
DSC_2063 (resized).JPG
DSC_2064 (resized).JPG
DSC_2065 (resized).JPG
DSC_2066 (resized).JPG
DSC_2067 (resized).JPG
DSC_2068 (resized).JPG
DSC_2069 (resized).JPG
DSC_2070 (resized).JPG
DSC_2071 (resized).JPG
DSC_2072 (resized).JPG
DSC_2073 (resized).JPG
DSC_2074 (resized).JPG
DSC_2075 (resized).JPG
DSC_2076 (resized).JPG
DSC_2077 (resized).JPG
DSC_2078 (resized).JPG
DSC_2079 (resized).JPG
DSC_2080 (resized).JPG
DSC_2081 (resized).JPG
DSC_2082 (resized).JPG
DSC_2083 (resized).JPG
DSC_2084 (resized).JPG
DSC_2085 (resized).JPG
DSC_2086 (resized).JPG
DSC_2087 (resized).JPG
DSC_2088 (resized).JPG
DSC_2090 (resized).JPG
DSC_2091 (resized).JPG
DSC_2092 (resized).JPG
DSC_2093 (resized).JPG
DSC_2095 (resized).JPG
DSC_2096 (resized).JPG
DSC_2097 (resized).JPG
DSC_2098 (resized).JPG
DSC_2099 (resized).JPG
DSC_2100 (resized).JPG
DSC_2101 (resized).JPG
DSC_2320 (resized).JPG
DSC_2321 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Crash's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Crash's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nunya, AB, NG

#2 3 years ago

Bump...good pics

#3 3 years ago

Bump.

#4 3 years ago

Nice. If I didn't already have one i would be all over this. Underrated for sure.

#5 3 years ago

Thank you!

#6 3 years ago

I gotta ask. The pics do not show the condition of the side cabinets around the flipper buttons. Major wear area. this is a great game and I wish the Op the best. It is definitely priced to sell.

#7 3 years ago

Bump wump.

1 week later
#8 3 years ago

Bump.

#9 3 years ago

Bump.

1 week later
#10 3 years ago

Bump.

#11 3 years ago

Bump.

1 week later
#12 2 years ago

Still available.

#13 2 years ago

Is the stock dmd also included?

#14 2 years ago

It's not as I no longer have it.

#15 2 years ago

I can't believe this hasn't sold. With the price of games going thru the roof this is a great deal.

1 week later
#16 2 years ago

Thanks!

#17 2 years ago

Recently picked one of these up in the Uk and am loving it it!

1 week later
#18 2 years ago

Bump.

#19 2 years ago

Wow dude. I did not see your firm price on ad. So you delete conversation and then ignore me simply because I asked what your bottom dollar was. Not a great way to be with a potential buyer. GLWS

#20 2 years ago

Free bump.

#21 2 years ago

There will come a time later this year that I will drive to Hendersonnville and buy this on the way, wondering how I will get this home in the car with the wife and kids. I will have to decide if I leave them with the family in Hendersonville, or with you. Hmmmm.

#22 2 years ago

Never enough room!

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

What's your bottom dollar bump?

Reading skills are essential.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

There will come a time later this year that I will drive to Hendersonnville and buy this on the way, wondering how I will get this home in the car with the wife and kids. I will have to decide if I leave them with the family in Hendersonville, or with you. Hmmmm.

Can you pick something up for me while you are down there?

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Can you pick something up for me while you are down there?

Certainly. We have no plans to go as yet, but most likely will sometime this summer. If I had to rent a trailer, that would suck because then it would be easier to buy this...and his JP.

#27 2 years ago

If you do plan on anything just send me a PM then if the games are still available. If you agree to the cash prices we can work something out I'm sure.

#28 2 years ago

Yep, will do. Gracias!

3 weeks later
#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Yep, will do. Gracias!

Bump. It's yours if you still want it.

#30 2 years ago

Just bring it to rochester/Buffalo and Ile take it great price man!

#31 2 years ago

Wish it was closer to Florida

1 week later
#32 2 years ago

Bump.

2 weeks later
#33 2 years ago

Still available.

#34 2 years ago

Bump.

#35 2 years ago

Still available.

1 week later
#36 2 years ago

Bumpity.

#37 2 years ago

Man, why is this still avaialbe? People bitching about high prices. This is sub $3K DMD that is sorted. So tempting, but too many house projects right now.

1 week later
#38 2 years ago

Still available.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Man, why is this still avaialbe? People bitching about high prices. This is sub $3K DMD that is sorted. So tempting, but too many house projects right now.

I agree. I think this is a great deal on a fun pin. I’d absolutely buy it at this price with these mods if it were driving distance.

#40 2 years ago

If you or any of your pin friends are coming to New Orleans any time soon and able to transport the game I’d buy this with cash at asking price.

#41 2 years ago

I won't be traveling unfortunately, but thanks for the offer.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sega-frankenstein-middle-tn- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.