Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Arcadedl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I purchased this as a backup for my (now sold) X-Men Pro from a local Stern distributor. The bag is still sealed, all plastics have masking on them, and I think the set can be used for either Pro or LE....as I see the Nightcrawler plastics in the bag.
$180 shipped in US.
Thanks,
Dan

2 weeks later
#2 9 years ago

Bump...anybody want this as a backup?
Dan

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

I purchased this as a backup for my (now sold) X-Men Pro from a local Stern distributor. The bag is still sealed, all plastics have masking on them, and I think the set can be used for either Pro or LE....as I see the Nightcrawler plastics in the bag.
$180 shipped in US.
Thanks,
Dan

Two plastics (at least) are different between Pro & LE. Pro blackbird isn't cutout for Wolverine's arm on the right side of it. Also, the plastic in the lower right has a hole for the additional flasher on the Pro that is not there on the LE due to the IceMan ramp.

1 month later
#4 9 years ago

Bump, and lowered price to $150 if you can pay by the end of the weekend.
I'll send pics to interested parties.
Dan

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sealed-stern-x-men-plastics-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.