IMG_3954.JPG
IMG_3926.JPG
IMG_3948.JPG
IMG_3956.JPG
IMG_3925.JPG
IMG_3972.JPG
IMG_3924.JPG

#1 10 years ago

SOLD. I've got other projects in the works and need to free up the cash. Up for sale is my Bally Scared Stiff pinball machine in overall excellent condition. Prefer straight cash sale but I'd consider a trade +/- cash for a NIB Star Trek Pro or AC/DC Premium. I've uploaded a ton of pics showing as much detail as possible. Ready to go to the next loving home. This one is a very nice example of a low-use game. Zero cabinet fade. Nice and vibrant Reds. Some wear around scoops & minor nicks here and there. Pin was routed early on but I know it has gone through 2 private owners over the past 13 years. I recently cleaned and waxed the playfield and added a full cointaker LED kit in the GI & Inserts. Many extras included. IE Cabinet Protectors, Manuals, extra plastics, etc....Everything works and plays as it should. Zero errors, DMD is nice a vibrant, and playfield is in great overall shape.

SOLD. Shoot me a PM. Shipping ok through NAVL. I can help prep pin. Thanks for looking! Happy Holidays.

IMG_3923.jpgIMG_3923.jpg
IMG_3929.jpgIMG_3929.jpg
IMG_3934.jpgIMG_3934.jpg
IMG_3930.JPGIMG_3930.JPG
IMG_3931.JPGIMG_3931.JPG
IMG_3932.JPGIMG_3932.JPG
IMG_3950.JPGIMG_3950.JPG
IMG_3951.jpgIMG_3951.jpg
IMG_3933.JPGIMG_3933.JPG
IMG_3936.JPGIMG_3936.JPG
IMG_3938.JPGIMG_3938.JPG
IMG_3956.JPGIMG_3956.JPG
IMG_3958.JPGIMG_3958.JPG
IMG_3960.jpgIMG_3960.jpg
IMG_3927.jpgIMG_3927.jpg
IMG_3928.jpgIMG_3928.jpg
IMG_3941.JPGIMG_3941.JPG
IMG_3972.JPGIMG_3972.JPG
IMG_3924.JPGIMG_3924.JPG
IMG_3925.JPGIMG_3925.JPG
IMG_3926.JPGIMG_3926.JPG
IMG_3948.JPGIMG_3948.JPG
IMG_3945.JPGIMG_3945.JPG
IMG_3954.JPGIMG_3954.JPG
IMG_3973.JPGIMG_3973.JPG
IMG_3955.jpgIMG_3955.jpg
IMG_3963.jpgIMG_3963.jpg
IMG_3965.jpgIMG_3965.jpg
IMG_3967.jpgIMG_3967.jpg
IMG_3952.jpgIMG_3952.jpg
IMG_3944-774.JPGIMG_3944-774.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Bump for morning crowd.

#3 10 years ago

Nice looking game. GLWS.

EDIT: This post might have been edited.

#4 10 years ago

Yes! Dancing Boogies? LED Skull Pile? Cliffys?

#5 10 years ago

great game and nice pics. I love mine...sold my first one and missed it bad...got another one a few months later and it draws me to it when I'm in the mood for a long game.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

great game and nice pics. I love mine...sold my first one and missed it bad...got another one a few months later and it draws me to it when I'm in the mood for a long game.

Thanks! Yeah, its a fantastic pin. Definitely unique. Unfortunately I don't have an endless amount of $$$ for every pin I want so this has to go.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for all the interest. All PM's responded to.

#8 10 years ago

elvirateehee.gifelvirateehee.gif
#9 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Dancing Boogies? LED Skull Pile? Cliffys?

Looking closely at the pictures: no, no, and no.

The boogie men are the kind that came with the game (not the kind included with the kit).
The eyes in the skull pile are not lit up compared to the corresponding inserts in the middle of the playfield.
One pic shows the spider wheel hole and there is no cliffy on the spider pocket.
I'd guess it doesn't have the glow-in-the dark parts either, or else he'd have mentioned them.
And, of course, pictures show it clearly doesn't have the aftermarket ColorDMD display.

I love my Scared Stiff. It will never leave the collection.

#10 10 years ago

Received tons of interest. Nothing set in stone yet. Let's make a deal.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

The boogie men are the kind that came with the game (not the kind included with the kit).
The eyes in the skull pile are not lit up compared to the corresponding inserts in the middle of the playfield.
One pic shows the spider wheel hole and there is no cliffy on the spider pocket.
I'd guess it doesn't have the glow-in-the dark parts either, or else he'd have mentioned them.
And, of course, pictures show it clearly doesn't have the aftermarket ColorDMD display.

Speaking as someone who's SS has all those things, I highly recommend adding them to this game.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Speaking as someone who's SS has all those things, I highly recommend adding them to this game.

Is anyone selling the dancing boogie men mod?

chris

#13 10 years ago

Price lowered to 5800 bump!!

#14 10 years ago

Nothing SOLID at this point....HOW BOUT 5700?!?! Any takers?!?!

#15 10 years ago

Oh man, nice looking machine. Good luck to you!

#16 10 years ago

Keep inching it down and you'll find a buyer.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Keep inching it down and you'll find a buyer.

He's probably already got several lower offers. All a matter of if he wants to cave that low or not, I'd bet.

#18 10 years ago

Getting more tempted every time the price drops. Still need one to go with my EATPM.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Getting more tempted every time the price drops. Still need one to go with my EATPM.

How's this for tempting......Really would like this to move.. PRICE JUST LOWERED AGAIN!!!!! FIRST 5500 takes it!! I've got other projects in the works and need to free up the cash. Let's get a deal done. Someone has got to want this!! Shoot me a PM.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

PRICE JUST LOWERED AGAIN!!!!! FIRST 5500

You'll move it at that price for sure. Just hang tight for a day or two.

#21 10 years ago

that's a good price, I just picked one up for $5500(CDN as it was in the Great White North), similar shape, good side decals, LED's LED skullpile, dancing boogies, undercab lights, glow in the dark ramp, and spider hole protector. At $5500 it should move easy, as much as yours has, and what I have on mine, still a few things I will be adding. GLWS - should be gone super soon!

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I highly recommend pairing the two!

#23 10 years ago

Morning crowd bump.

#24 10 years ago

Does nobody want this? I honestly haven't see a nicer one for the price.

#25 10 years ago

If I were only closer blah blah I know.Awesome looking game.someone buy this

#26 10 years ago

PM sent

#27 10 years ago

#28 10 years ago

Yeah shipping kills it for me......

#30 10 years ago

Somebody, drive this thing north. Good luck man, would love to own this one.

#31 10 years ago

That's a sweet looking JM

Good luck dude! About 3 months too early or I'd be talking to the wife right now. Elvira's a beaut.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That's a sweet looking JM

IT really is man. Super cool dude here on pinside sold it to me. Can't remember his name for the life of me.

#33 10 years ago

Nice pricing bump

#34 10 years ago

Crappy time to sell a game. Xmas and all. Wait until Tax Return Season.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Crappy time to sell a game. Xmas and all. Wait until Tax Return Season.

Appreciate all the interest but you may be right. Very hectic time of year for a lot of people. Happy Holidays everyone! I'm amazed... But still available.

#36 10 years ago

Prefer straight cash sale but I'd consider a trade +/- cash for a NIB Star Trek Pro or AC/DC Premium as well.

#37 10 years ago

SS is one of those games in my opinion that will be worth a lot of money. Elvira has a huge fan following, which can not be overlooked...besides it is a hoot to play!

#40 10 years ago

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!! Thanks to all of you who expressed interest. Happy Holidays!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-scared-stiff-very-nice-shape-modded-6195-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.