IMAG1014.jpg
IMAG1058.jpg
IMAG1061.jpg
IMAG1052.jpg
IMAG1053.jpg
IMAG1054.jpg
IMAG1049.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Decided to sell my nice condition SS (or possible trade involving a CV or CC) to switch things up. Game was routed in the past and a little smokey smelling inside as a result, but otherwise very clean. Very little color fade, decals are all in great shape, pf is really nice with no major issues (spider hole is worn but the Cliffy covers all of it), inserts are flat. No wear in front of crate (Mylar in place). Cabinet had some nicks and dings but nothing major--wood filler and black paint kind of touchups if you wanted to address them. Brand new ramps, all new flippers and brackets, new crate weldment and decals, new crate solenoid rod, RottenDog CPU board, some switches and bumper caps, and new legs all installed <100 plays ago. New Pinballlife LEDs tastefully placed throughout the pf. Mods include: color dmd, dancing boogie men, skull pile LEDs, GITD Boney Beast installed (original bones also included), green eyeball shooter rod. Everything works and the game plays great. Offering it to Pinsiders first and would love to sell it to one of you all rather than go the CL route, so come play it if you're interested. Thanks.

IMAG1031.jpgIMAG1031.jpg
IMAG1032.jpgIMAG1032.jpg
IMAG1034.jpgIMAG1034.jpg
IMAG1035.jpgIMAG1035.jpg
IMAG1043.jpgIMAG1043.jpg
IMAG1045.jpgIMAG1045.jpg
IMAG1047.jpgIMAG1047.jpg
IMAG1048.jpgIMAG1048.jpg
IMAG1049.jpgIMAG1049.jpg
IMAG1052.jpgIMAG1052.jpg
IMAG1053.jpgIMAG1053.jpg
IMAG1054.jpgIMAG1054.jpg
IMAG1058.jpgIMAG1058.jpg
IMAG1061.jpgIMAG1061.jpg
IMAG1014.jpgIMAG1014.jpg
IMAG1017.jpgIMAG1017.jpg
IMAG1018.jpgIMAG1018.jpg
IMAG1020.jpgIMAG1020.jpg
IMAG1023.jpgIMAG1023.jpg
IMAG1024.jpgIMAG1024.jpg
IMAG1028.jpgIMAG1028.jpg
IMAG1029.jpgIMAG1029.jpg
IMAG1031-380.jpgIMAG1031-380.jpg
IMAG1032-395.jpgIMAG1032-395.jpg

#2 9 years ago

#3 9 years ago

Man, I've really been looking for a SS, but I think we'd be too far apart price wise.

#4 9 years ago

Nice SS. I have a CV with a laudry list of fixes and upgrades and aftermarket this n that. Everything powder CV purple. (Everything). Black panther, all LED, Skinny Head Ringmaster, CV target armor, all new Full Flipper Assemblies, Custom Ringmaster Shooter Rod, Orange Neon Light, Blue DMD, Custom Painted Scrolls. I'm sure I am forgetting other upgrades. SS is one pin I would come off my CV for, I live in Central Iowa. 2 1/2 hours from the Quad Cities. I would be interested to talk if that would interest you.

#6 9 years ago

I love my SS.

Glws

#7 9 years ago

With new ramps and colordmd, there is no way this goes for under 6k.

#8 9 years ago

Edit: I read this thread too early and thought the OP made a second post. Whoops.

#9 9 years ago

i love price pumping by other owners. lol.

Edit: I guess it isn't price pumping because i think the game is definitely in the ballpark. devlman does have "obo" in the post, so it isn't completely unreasonable to think there's some wiggle room here. That's all I'm sayin'

GLWS!

#10 9 years ago

OP, that's about a $6500 SS... Little to no fade, color DMD, all those mods... Someone better grab it at 6k. In fact if you pay shipping or can get it to me here in Ohio with no extra fees I'll take it for 6.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

It's the best isn't it?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Quoted from Syco54645:

It's the best isn't it?

I love the way non owners price deflate… It's the best isn't it?

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I never said anything about the price. I wouldn't own that game anywhere near the market, so i won't even try even though i have a wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket and two open spots in my game room. Nevermind i'm right down the road, practically.

Edit: I edited my comment and said something about the price.

#14 9 years ago

very nice SS GLWS

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I'm in at 5k

Mike, something involving a B&W TZ might get me moving in that direction I have a nice BSD and TZ, too....

If anyone's just looking to drop a little less cash I can keep the CDMD and take the full value out ($5,600).

#16 9 years ago

Teekee's old CC Scared Stiff is the reason I hunted one down. Played it, fell in love with it right there while picking up MB. It's a great game, a keeper no doubt about it.

Do any of you guys know where I can buy the floating eyeball shooter still?

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Muttertag:

Nice SS. I have a CV with a laudry list of fixes and upgrades and aftermarket this n that. Everything powder CV purple. (Everything). Black panther, all LED, Skinny Head Ringmaster, CV target armor, all new Full Flipper Assemblies, Custom Ringmaster Shooter Rod, Orange Neon Light, Blue DMD, Custom Painted Scrolls. I'm sure I am forgetting other upgrades. SS is one pin I would come off my CV for, I live in Central Iowa. 2 1/2 hours from the Quad Cities. I would be interested to talk if that would interest you.

Sure. PMing you

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

Teekee's old CC Scared Stiff is the reason I hunted one down. Played it, fell in love with it right there while picking up MB. It's a great game, a keeper no doubt about it.
Do any of you guys know where I can buy the floating eyeball shooter still?

It's pricey, but:

http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/SS_Page.html

#19 9 years ago

If you're looking to unload that, i'm your man.

#20 9 years ago

Thank you. I might just try to fashion my own, those eyeballs are like $5 on amazon haha.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

If you're looking to ownload that, i'm your man.

Thanks. I have one fellah I promised pics to already if that happens but will add you to the list.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

Thank you. I might just try to fashion my own, those eyeballs are like $5 on amazon haha.

I'm sure you could...the glue job on this one leaves something to be desired anyway. Had to redo mine.

#23 9 years ago

If only I could find the right piece that connects from the rod to the eyeball. Might just have to make one with my Dremel.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

If only I could find the right piece that connects from the rod to the eyeball. Might just have to make one with my Dremel.

I'll check mine out and see if I can fab something similar up.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from devlman:

Thanks. I have one fellah I promised pics to already if that happens but will add you to the list.

Sounds good. If that falls through maybe we can work something out for the ss and the bsd. Make it worth my trip.

Edit: I am not trying to step over your buddy, just so everyone is clear on that.

#26 9 years ago

Awesome man! This SS is gonna go fast. If I didn't have one already I'd be all over it.

Also, to whoever buys it, you will want the color dmd. It's amazing in this game.

#27 9 years ago

BTW game comes with nice original manual and extra Boogie Men.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I am not trying to deflate the price at all. Just an observation.

#29 9 years ago

All PMs replied

#30 9 years ago

SOLD to two great local pinheads. Thanks for the interest!

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

I used to make them as Pinballpizzazz and sell them to suppliers, I could bpoint you in the roght direction.

#32 9 years ago

Congrats on the sale. I knew it would go fast.

Pinz, PMed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

£ 37.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 249.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-scared-stiff-near-chicago-6k-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.