Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SCRails_Some cutouts.jpg
SCRails_Both Sides Installed.JPG
SCRails_LookDownEdge.jpg
SCRails_StraightEdgeShowsBowing.jpg
SCRails_BowingIssue.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WannaPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

At the request of some, A SHORT RUN HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THESE ARE NOW AVAILABLE as of Nov 15, 2013. A few sets have been shipped out already.

They are to reinforce the playfield from horizontal bowing and will reduce existing bowing. These are made with strong industrial materials, not what you find at HomeDepot. Many have been picked up by Safecracker owners and all feedback has been positive. The ball runs much truer. The can be installed in about 30 min without taking the playfield out.

Anyone that has installed them, please share your experience.
Anyone needing details can PM me. Feel free to query other areas regarding feedback.
The $165 price INCLUDES shipping and 6 pages of detailed instructions. Enjoy!

SCRails_BowingIssue.JPGSCRails_BowingIssue.JPG SCRails_StraightEdgeShowsBowing.jpgSCRails_StraightEdgeShowsBowing.jpg SCRails_Both Sides Installed.JPGSCRails_Both Sides Installed.JPG SCRails_LookDownEdge.jpgSCRails_LookDownEdge.jpg
#8 10 years ago

Thanks to all for the positive feedback and sincere comments. I, too, am surprised at the amount of mod required for the prototype SC, Marc. Thanks for sharing the pictures. A few more sets are left if anyone is interested.

Here is pic showing some of the cutouts to accommodate playfield parts.
I have heard of a few minor adjustments which I mention in the instructions.
Enjoy!
- Paul
SCRails_Some cutouts.jpgSCRails_Some cutouts.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WannaPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sc-underplayfield-reinforcement-rails?tu=WannaPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.