9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider charliex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I'm selling my "Julie" pinball-themed pachinko machine. Price is $375

Sale includes 400 pachinko balls. Shipping is at buyer's cost.

Mods: I modified the credit buttons to simulate a cash card. This means that you can automatically dispense balls into the shooting area by pressing one of the two control buttons which would normally be used in a pachinko parlor. Each time you press the button, 10 balls drop down into the shooter area. Makes the game much more useable. The mod was simply a plug in module in the data port of the machine.

its a real crazy Japanese machine that I bought simply because of the pinball theme. It actually has a little pinball playfield in the middle of the game under the LCD display that plays pinball during certain bonus rounds. Also, the video mode shows pinballs cruising through the city and different places. Tons of colorful lights and crazy flashing lights and music. Check the video and you will understand.

Here is a youtube video ( This is not my actual machine but mine is exactly the same ). The condition is excellent. I can provide pictures as requested.

#4 9 years ago

come on! and you're local! Its my wife that wants it out. think about it man.... think...

3 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider charliex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sankyo-pinball-themed-pachinko-machine-375?tu=charliex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.