IMG_3376.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG
IMG_3434.JPG
wcs_serial.jpg
IJ2.jpg
IJ1.jpg
ij_serial.jpg
IJ_SN.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider high_end_pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 12 years ago
Quoted from IndianaPwns:

jalpert said:I've never seen your machine, but I'm 100% positive there are still NIB IJ's out there. Just kind of a bold statement, especially with Chris Hutchens and even Honda being a member of these boards.
IndianaPwns said:I'm about 99% positive my IJ is the highest quality IJ in the world

It has a HEP playfield. He'd be happy to know that.
It's no "built from the bottom up" - but can you even call those machines originals?
(Granted there's nothing wrong with them, I just find them to be outrageously priced)

Sorry but no.This game does NOT have an HEP playfield.It has a Bob Antelman job.Night and day difference.This is a game that was sold and REPLACED with a game with true HEP playfield.
No ill will here but I would not want to inhert this game in any way shape or form regardless of condition because it simply represents none of my work..
Thanks
Christopher Hutchins

#71 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I don't think Tlamb's game is a knock off.
This is the IJ sample I got before restoration . The tag is in good shape compared to the rest of the game .
Not sure why one says Midway and the other says Williams ?
Jim

Attachments IMG_3376.JPG (402.1 KB, 0 downloads) 22 hours old IMG_3380.JPG (412.2 KB, 0 downloads) 22 hours old IMG_3434.JPG (196.5 KB, 1 downloads) 22 hours old

This game is a legit sample and the rounded corners on the serial tag,pink jackpot insert,goldish inserts instead of yellow etc all match the sample IJs I have done and documented.Sorry if this has already been resolved but it is a long read at this point.

Christopher Hutchins

#74 12 years ago
Quoted from IndianaPwns:

High_End_Pins said:IndianaPwns said:jalpert said:I've never seen your machine, but I'm 100% positive there are still NIB IJ's out there. Just kind of a bold statement, especially with Chris Hutchens and even Honda being a member of these boards.
IndianaPwns said:I'm about 99% positive my IJ is the highest quality IJ in the world
It has a HEP playfield. He'd be happy to know that.
It's no "built from the bottom up" - but can you even call those machines originals?
(Granted there's nothing wrong with them, I just find them to be outrageously priced)
Sorry but no.This game does NOT have an HEP playfield.It has a Bob Antelman job.Night and day difference.This is a game that was sold and REPLACED with a game with true HEP playfield.
No ill will here but I would not want to inhert this game in any way shape or form regardless of condition because it simply represents none of my work..
Thanks
Christopher Hutchins
Yeah, BLACK_ROSE cleared this up with me yesterday. My apologies for the misunderstanding, but I've just got to say this is a 10 out of 10 playfield. Bob, whoever he is, has done a first-rate job. I know you must take pride in your work (Heck, you're a legend around here), but you should see what's been done to this thing since you last saw it.
"It should be a museum." Haha!

Thanks for the apology and the education

Christopher Hutchins

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider high_end_pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sample-ij-sw-mi?tu=high_end_pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.