image.jpg
image.jpg
image-83.jpg
image-734.jpg
image-689.jpg
image-998.jpg
image-914.jpg
image.jpg
There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

A beautiful Safe Cracker is for sale. Comes with about 100 tokens. I just replaced the AV board with a Rottendog WAV095. The play field and cabinet are in great shape. Also just installed the support rails for the play field and the solenoid cover. Changed the Roms to the newest versions. Plays perfectly. I was asking $8,200 but the new price is $6750. Pick up is obviously preferred but I will ship at your expense.

Will consider trades +- cash. I'd really like a Tron LE, RBION or Metallica LE/PREM. Others considered.

More pics http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Mlh812/library/Safecracker

image-914.jpgimage-914.jpg
image-998.jpgimage-998.jpg
image-689.jpgimage-689.jpg
image-734.jpgimage-734.jpg

image-83.jpgimage-83.jpg

Post edited by DylanFan71: Changed the price and added trades.

#2 9 years ago

I have personally seen and played this Beautiful Safe Cracker and it's looks and plays Awesome. No worries buying this machine from Mike, he's a great guy to be in the pinball community.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#3 9 years ago

Nice looking example. This is one of the few mid/late 90's games where a remake is simply not in the cards.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is one of the few mid/late 90's games where a remake is simply not in the cards.

Why not ?

LTG : )™

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Why not ?

Size of the cab and playfield. Would have to be a monster run. Some of the special purpose mechanics seem like they would be expensive to reproduce as well like the token dispenser and wings...

This subject was discussed some months back. I'll look for the thread.

#6 9 years ago

Seems unlikely that a rerun would generate a lot of interest compared to the a list titles people are yelling for.

#7 9 years ago

If MMR cost 8k, SC could easily be a 10k remake.

#8 9 years ago

Any interest in a Guns 'N Roses (plus $) for a trade?

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Any interest in a Guns 'N Roses (plus $) for a trade?
Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking for a G n R.

#10 9 years ago

Mine is just as sweet and I always said it goes no where for less than 8500. Great minds think alike. GLWTS.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Mine is just as sweet and I always said it goes no where for less than 8500. Great minds think alike. GLWTS.

Thanks for the bump. Someone will be very happy with this game.

#12 9 years ago

DylanFan71 - please PM me.

#13 9 years ago

What are the newest version of the roms? I never checked to see if mine had them...

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What are the newest version of the roms? I never checked to see if mine had them...

Looks like 1.8.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/Williams/tech/roms/safecracker.html

#17 9 years ago

Bump for new price and trades.

#18 9 years ago

Apathetic bump.

#19 9 years ago

Bump for a beautiful Safecracker.

#20 9 years ago

Late night bump for a purdy SC

#21 9 years ago

Bump for a nice looking copy of a great game.

#23 9 years ago

A tiger bump for an amazing game.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#24 9 years ago

Safe Cracker is my second favourite game ever. I will never let ours leave the home.

#25 9 years ago

Bump for newly encheapened price.

#26 9 years ago

Wish you were closer and were interested in a TRON Pro trade SC is my grail game and I've been trying to trade my Tron Pro for one forever.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Seems unlikely that a rerun would generate a lot of interest compared to the a list titles people are yelling for.

I agree. For the longest time, you couldn't give SC's away. Took a long time before they built up any popularity. And I think the size had a lot to do with it. Was on a lot of peoples radar for those spots where a full length game just wouldn't fit.

#29 9 years ago

WOW!!!

#30 9 years ago

Bump...yet again

#31 9 years ago

Here is PavBall's high score on our Safe Cracker. Yes, the settings were factory. image.jpgimage.jpg

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Here is PavBall's high score on our Safe Cracker. Yes, the settings were factory.

Nice score!
I recently had a similar game and won three tokens. The timed element really adds a different dimension.

image.jpg 326 KB

#33 9 years ago

Someone buy this! Great deal for a completely unique and outside the box pin that is in great complete shape.

#34 9 years ago

let's be a bit more accurate...
if it was a 'great deal' it would already be long gone.

Market has turned quite a bit down on ALL high dollar games and anything priced at a "great" deal is long gone and buried in hours if not minutes.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

let's be a bit more accurate...
if it was a 'great deal' it would already be long gone.
Market has turned quite a bit down on ALL high dollar games and anything priced at a "great" deal is long gone and buried in hours if not minutes.

People don't know this game because it's so rare. That is probably why it isn't sold yet.

#36 9 years ago

People don't know this game because it's so rare. That is probably why it isn't sold yet.

90% of pinside users know this game.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

90% of pinside users know this game.

I bet 90 % of pinsiders never played it. They might know it but have they played it???

#38 9 years ago

I bet 90 % of pinsiders never played it. They might know it but have they played it???

I respectfully disagree, it is not that rare. First time I played was at Allentown.

#39 9 years ago

Thread just recently on how many pinsiders never played MM. And you are telling me that more have played SC?

#40 9 years ago

IT seems to be a game largely held in private collections and wasn't really on route.

#41 9 years ago

You know what's rarer than Safe Cracker? A for sale thread that doesn't get derailed...

Bump for a beautiful game!

#42 9 years ago

My wife and I love this game and have played it quite a bit. It's #1 on our acquisition list.

If it was priced right, it would be gone. The game is great fun but it's not $7K fun. Sorry.

This one is nice and I suspect it'll move as it approaches 6K. That's around what most move at.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Triumvirat73:

You know what's rarer than Safe Cracker? A for sale thread that doesn't get derailed...
Bump for a beautiful game!

It's all good. Every comment brings the topic back to the top. I personally think they are better comments than some token BS GLWTS garbage. That is just my opinion though.
It is a purdy machine though.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

My wife and I love this game and have played it quite a bit. It's #1 on our acquisition list.
If it was priced right, it would be gone. The game is great fun but it's not $7K fun. Sorry.
This one is nice and I suspect it'll move as it approaches 6K. That's around what most move at.

I disagree. Most aren't as nice as this one. $6k would be giving this game away.

#45 9 years ago

Aw man my wife will only spend $6995.00 for one.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Most aren't as nice as this one.

Almost all the ones listed for sale on Pinside are in cherry/near mint condition. I've only seen one trashed one in my hunt. Couldn't get it for the price I wanted. These games were not super well understood on route. Few saw the kind of wear/punishing play that other B/W games of this era can see. They are rare. 1,100 or so games made, given that most went to Europe, that is at least 4x as rare as a MM or AFM.

Anyways wife and I are saving for a house so new new money or games. So I've been trying to move my Tron Pro and S&S to no avail to get a Safecracker. Will happen eventually, hopefully.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Aw man my wife will only spend $6995.00 for one.

Sold!

#48 9 years ago

Congrats on the sale.

#49 9 years ago

Not sold. Bad joke from the previous post.

#50 9 years ago

I've got a Tron huo modded 1st owner pro, 2nd run (Clu Backglass.) and in Michigan.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Montréal, QC
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royal Oak, MI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-safe-cracker-in-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.