SC-Pinball7.jpg
SC-Pinball8.jpg
SC-Pinball6.jpg
SC-Pinball5.jpg
SC-Pinball4.jpg
SC-Pinball3.jpg
SC-Pinball2.jpg
SC-Pinball1.jpg

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 11 years ago

I have decided to sell my very nice Safe Cracker.

Cabinet is nice and unfaded. There are a few touchups on the cabinet, mostly on the left head that can be seen in the pictures, most notable in the darker yellow area under the hand.

Plastics are excellent, none are broken. The play field is in great shape with very little wear. There is one small ding that can be seen on the green line above the "K" in "Cracker". There is no scoop wear to speak of.

Pin plays excellent, with no errors or issues. Includes something like 150 Magic Tokens.

Has the wings and topper.

Cointaker LEDs in inserts and GI. I added spotlights to brighten up an otherwise dark pin, easily removable if desired. The Magic Token dispenser works perfectly. This is a reimport.

This is the most unique pin that I've owned. It's probably the biggest hit with non-pinheads that I've had. Once they get a Magic Token rolling on the PF glass at them, they are hooked. Hell, it hooked me too! Assault on the Vault is very cool.

Asking $5750.00.

SC-Pinball1.jpgSC-Pinball1.jpg SC-Pinball2.jpgSC-Pinball2.jpg SC-Pinball3.jpgSC-Pinball3.jpg SC-Pinball4.jpgSC-Pinball4.jpg

#2 11 years ago

More pics

(edit: I have no idea why the word "safe" looks fuzzy in the bottom picture...maybe reflection from the flash? I will retake that photo and post later)

SC-Pinball5.jpgSC-Pinball5.jpg SC-Pinball6.jpgSC-Pinball6.jpg SC-Pinball8.jpgSC-Pinball8.jpg

#3 11 years ago

More.

SC-Pinball7.jpgSC-Pinball7.jpg SC-Pinball9.jpgSC-Pinball9.jpg SC-Pinball10.jpgSC-Pinball10.jpg SC-Pinball11.jpgSC-Pinball11.jpg

#4 11 years ago

Beautiful machine. GLWS.

#5 11 years ago

Very nice shape. GLWS

Played one of these at markmons a few months ago. Different feeling but loaded and tons of fun. Very fast game and the tokens rolling down the glass just a cool idea IMO.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Asking $6000.00. Would prefer cash sale, but would consider trade for the right pin, including a very nice CV, STTNG, TOTAN, or IJ.

You want a TOTAN? The most over rated game ever??? LOL, I bet you even have a MB! J/K!
Awesome looking game, cant wait to play one someday.

#7 11 years ago

Stunning. I figured you kept all your games in pristine condition. Glws.

#8 11 years ago

I've seen Robs Safe Cracker in person. It is in excellent shape and priced extremely well for its condition. Good luck with the sale Rob!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You want a TOTAN? The most over rated game ever??? LOL, I bet you even have a MB! J/K!
Awesome looking game, cant wait to play one someday.

why you looking to get rid of one?

#10 11 years ago

Looks really nice Rob. Fun game.

#11 11 years ago

I have never played this game. It looks bad ass.

#12 11 years ago

That's a very nice looking SC you have there, Rob! It even appears to have the correct size flipper rubbers. Good luck with the sale!

#13 11 years ago

Needs a Cliffy on that ramp lock-kickback.
Sweet game! 6k is a steal

#14 11 years ago

Good luck. It's a special little fella that SC.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I have never played this game. It looks bad ass.

it's a fun little game. But wayyyyyy easy. Once you know how to play it, you can get to the ending, every single game. Neat game in a big collection. Has some unique factors to it, that makes it kind of appealing.

#16 11 years ago

sweet my huo went up in value lol

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it's a fun little game. But wayyyyyy easy. Once you know how to play it, you can get to the ending, every single game. Neat game in a big collection. Has some unique factors to it, that makes it kind of appealing.

Def more of a collectors piece. I love that game though.

Grand Lizard with sale.

#18 11 years ago

Wish you were closer, this is on my list of wants. Yours looks great! Price seems fair.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Wish you were closer, this is on my list of wants. Yours looks great! Price seems fair.

I'm sure it's nothing NAVL can't handle so no excuses. Whats a few hundred more on such a nice example.

#20 11 years ago

Wow. WANT. I hate that all the good pins are on the west coast.

#21 11 years ago

Funny, I was just thinking all the good pins were on the east coast. Very nice game. I have never played it, but it looks fun.

#22 11 years ago

I also do not understand the logic of wishing you were closer when dealing with a higher dollar pin. $400 for quality shipping is really pretty minimal when dealing with something that costs 6k already.

Maybe it just means, "Wish I was closer because I do not like to buy via pictures"

#23 11 years ago

That's funny, we say the same thing about all the pins that aren't on the west coast lol. Shipping on something this rare should not be a deterent.

Game looks great! Id be interested if i didnt already have one, price seems fair on a hard to find title in this condition and in CA. Good luck and a free bump for ya

#24 11 years ago

Nice, someone who knows how to take a good picture. I almost miss the cat litter, kids toys, dirty laundry, and piles of crap most sellers surround their pins with when they take a few shots.

#25 11 years ago

By the way, I was lucky enough to have a local arcade with this game back in the 90s. It is a total blast. I love the timed nature of it. Great theme integration. I will get one someday. Just out of my reach financially right now.

#26 11 years ago

I can't afford something like this, but damn that thing looks nice! Great condition!

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I also do not understand the logic of wishing you were closer when dealing with a higher dollar pin. $400 for quality shipping is really pretty minimal when dealing with something that costs 6k already.

Coincidentally, I had my SC shipped from CA.

#28 11 years ago

LOL yeah grand lizard with sale

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Nice, someone who knows how to take a good picture. I almost miss the cat litter, kids toys, dirty laundry, and piles of crap most sellers surround their pins with when they take a few shots.

It's funny you say that Mike, because I was actually a bit embarrassed when I saw that speaker wire hanging out of the back of the pin on the floor. That is there to hook up to the external sub, which I hadn't done yet when the picture was taken.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Coincidentally, I had my SC shipped from CA.

Mine was shipped from Louisiana

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Lots of randomness in the game. Not as easy as people think.

The game also cheats.

#32 11 years ago

This is a fun little game to have in a larger collection. I used to own one and had to sell it to pay some bills. While I'd like to own it again, it's now commanding more than I'd want to pay (or could afford to pay) so it looks like someone else will have to buy it

#33 11 years ago

I would say "BUMP"... but it looks like Rob doesn't need any.

#34 11 years ago

I bet if I put my prototype SC up for sale for half of what Rob is asking for his the "I wish I was closer" post won't happen. But the "I'll take it" post will flood the thread regardless of location.

Rob's game looks extremely nice for one that has not be restored. Insure it against damage and get an awesome pin.

#35 11 years ago

I have a question about the lighting bolt. Every time I win it, I end up throwing it all the way around the board an electrocuting myself. Is it possible to earn the lightning bolt when the guard is chasing you, so that he gets nailed by it instead?

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's funny you say that Mike, because I was actually a bit embarrassed when I saw that speaker wire hanging out of the back of the pin on the floor. That is there to hook up to the external sub, which I hadn't done yet when the picture was taken.

I missed that. You still get an "A+" for your pics.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I have a question about the lighting bolt. Every time I win it, I end up throwing it all the way around the board an electrocuting myself. Is it possible to earn the lightning bolt when the guard is chasing you, so that he gets nailed by it instead?

That's a good question. I don't think that I've ever done that, and I die from the bolt every time.

#38 11 years ago

Damn, I am closer!

#39 11 years ago

Yes, the lightning bolt can get the guard if he gets hit first.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Maybe it just means, "Wish I was closer because I do not like to buy via pictures"

Well sometimes it's not about the money. In reality, nobody should be buying a pin without seeing it in person first (new in box games are different unless old NIB). I think a lot of people make that mistake. I'd rather drive 12 hours each way for games to see in person, than to pay for shipping and be disappointed.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Lots of randomness in the game. Not as easy as people think.
The game also cheats.

I'm not that great of a player. If I can get to the ending in a tournament, set steep with the lanes wide open, it's easy. One time my buddy and I played for 2 hours on .50 cents. That's just stupidly easy. I can't even play that long on MB and that game is way easy.

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

^^^ This. ^^^

Although there are exceptions. For instance, if I had any interest in SC I wouldn't have any issue going after this one. I'd deal with Rob with confidence.

#43 11 years ago

I much prefer to buy games in person, but I've had three games shipped, and all worked out great. You just need to make sure you are dealing with someone with integrity, and that you ask a ton of questions so you know exactly what you are getting.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'm not that great of a player. If I can get to the ending in a tournament, set steep with the lanes wide open, it's easy. One time my buddy and I played for 2 hours on .50 cents. That's just stupidly easy. I can't even play that long on MB and that game is way easy.

I've gotten to Valinor. I've never played a game on my SC anywhere close to two hours. In fact, my games on SC are, without question, shorter than LOTR.

And...what is "the ending" that you are talking about?

Quoted from jarjarisgod:

^^^ This. ^^^
Although there are exceptions. For instance, if I had any interest in SC I wouldn't have any issue going after this one. I'd deal with Rob with confidence.

Thank you kind sir, I appreciate that.

I try to do a good job of accurately describing the condition of the pin and make mention of the flaws, which I have done here in the original posts.

Anyway, I've had a few trade offers (actually more "feelers" than anything else). Still available.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think you must have Safecracker mixed up with some other game. SC is a tough game, especially with those little flippers. Perhaps the game was setup on Free Play and you didn't realize it?

Safecracker in a tournament? Never seen one in a tourney. In fact, I brought mine to Expo back in 2003 and told Josh he could use it in Pinbrawl. He said, "Don't bother, no one will pick SC because it is too random." No one picked it.

As far as reaching the ending, I am from Missouri, you are going to have to "show me." Safecracker has a 12 page rulesheet, lots of stuff to do on it. Never heard of an ending.

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

As far as reaching the ending, I am from Missouri, you are going to have to "show me." Safecracker has a 12 page rulesheet, lots of stuff to do on it. Never heard of an ending.

Exactly. Thank you Brian.

#47 11 years ago

Where is the 12 page rule sheet you mention? Is there a link?
Or is it In the manual? Thanks!

#48 11 years ago

Brian I think yours was the one we played on in pinbrawl that we got to the ending even in tournament. Assault on the vault is the ending of that game. I'm pretty sure only one game is like it. Build time not balls. Want to play for 2 hours. it's not hard.

Shoot left spinner. Feeds to kickback..kick to top. Middle lane. pop...middle, pop middle. Complete tri lanes 5 min. Ball comes down right side. Shoot left side spinner. Middle lane...repeat. 5 min......grab ball, crank, lanes, 5min. 5 min. add 5 min....5 min again. 5 min. 5 min. It's not difficult. We can rape every single game of SC no matter what SC we've played. That is the only game ever made we were able to do that on. Easy as shit. I consider MB being one of the easiest games ever made, and SC is twice as easy. Least with MB, there are some games, where I don't get monsters of rock.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Where is the 12 page rule sheet you mention? Is there a link?
Or is it In the manual? Thanks!

Sure, check out www.pinball.org.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Shoot left spinner. Feeds to kickback..kick to top. Middle lane. pop...middle, pop middle. Complete tri lanes 5 min. Ball comes down right side. Shoot left side spinner. Middle lane...repeat. 5 min......grab ball, crank, lanes, 5min. 5 min. add 5 min....5 min again. 5 min. 5 min. It's not difficult. We can rape every single game of SC no matter what SC we've played. That is the only game ever made we were able to do that on. Easy as shit.

Neo, you're going to have to demonstrate your SC prowess to me in person the next time you are over. The game is not nearly as easy as you make it out to be. Heck, I'll bet you $20 that you can't even knock off any of my high scores in a hour of playing!

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-safe-cracker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.