Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

cardload1 079.jpg
RG5.jpg
RG3.jpg
RG2.jpg
RG1.jpg
RG.jpg

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Hey Steve
Just come get the game and pay me what you can when you can.

Damn, there are good guys in pinball.
-mof

#52 4 years ago

Trying to figure things out..... Tracelifter is a great guy in this hobby!

#53 4 years ago

This is a really fun game. Fast and brutal. The theme song will get stuck in your brain for an eternity.

#55 4 years ago

Just want to add if anyone local wants the game feel free to buy it, don't consider it sold to me yet, I'm working on things but if someone closer can do it, more power to them.

#56 4 years ago

He said just come get the game and pay when you can Steve
Sounds like a done deal to me.
Now let's go get it

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwillie:

Now let's go get it

You volunteering for a road trip? I could use company on a drive that long

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwillie:

Now let's go get it

Make it happen guys!!

rd

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

You volunteering for a road trip?

Quoted from pinwillie:

Now let's go get it

Yup!! I'll volunteer

#60 4 years ago

You guys are killing me here....want this game but don't quite have room. I do have the rest the week off and the possibility of moving a game or two though. Looks like something is in the works and I don't want to step on any toes, so if it doesn't work out let me know trace. If taken I totally understand.

#61 4 years ago

I love rollergames and I really want this machine but that cross country shipping is killer.

#62 4 years ago

Game is sold and will be on location in LA so if you are in the area stop by Molly's place and rock this Rollergames.

#63 4 years ago

So glad this didn't get parted. Kudos to all who kept it whole.

#64 4 years ago

Love hearing this! Best possible place for it other than my house. Glad you found a local sale trace.

#65 4 years ago

glad to hear!

rock rock rockin rollergames!

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Game is sold and will be on location in LA so if you are in the area stop by Molly's place and rock this Rollergames.

Molly saves the day! Pins N Needles or 82?

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Molly saves the day! Pins N Needles or 82?

I'm not sure, I am also giving her another restored game with a new backglass and a buttload of parts.
I am done restoring pins and I am sure she can use this stuff, 10 years of collecting parts so there are a lot of them.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

I'm not sure, I am also giving her another restored game with a new backglass and a buttload of parts.
I am done restoring pins and I am sure she can use this stuff, 10 years of collecting parts so there are a lot of them.

I know you burned out on restoration (and it sounds like pinball in general) so I'll just say thanks for all the things you've done over the years, and I'm glad that your buttload is going to Molly, because she's the perfect person to use it all.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

That's awesome!

Glad to hear this Eric!

#71 4 years ago

Good work Trace.

rd.

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

>tracelifter Tue September 30th 2014 03:51am UTC
>I told Steve he could have it and am waiting to see if he can come get it, if not I will let you know.
>You are the second offer not counting the lowballers.

Huh? I guess I was wrong in reading this pm as Steve was the first offer?

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

and I'm glad that your buttload is going to Molly, because she's the perfect person to use it all.

This could all too easily be interpreted the wrong way...

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

>tracelifter Tue September 30th 2014 03:51am UTC
>I told Steve he could have it and am waiting to see if he can come get it, if not I will let you know.
>You are the second offer not counting the lowballers.

Huh? I guess I was wrong in reading this pm as Steve was the first offer?

We had been speaking a lot privately through PM's at great length and I fully supported it going to Molly. It was going to be a huge hassle to get it up to the bay area as I just couldn't find the time to make a 17 hour drive, and the shipping of it didn't make it such a hot deal anymore. Plus I had things I needed to do on my end to get money, make space etc...

I told Tracelifter all along that if he got someone willing to pay his asking price locally he was more than welcome to take it. The problem originally was either little interest or low ball offers, Molly finally stepped in saying she wanted it to go out on location. Tracelifter and I both agreed this was for the best, you just don't see enough oddball titles on route nowadays, so anyone willing to put a Rollergames out on location for people to enjoy is just fine by me.

I will get one, mark my words, I will get one.

**edit** just noticed the part about you being the second offer, sorry I cant speak for that, everything was good on my end though.

#75 4 years ago

"location"

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

you just don't see enough oddball titles on route nowadays, so anyone willing to put a Rollergames out on location for people to enjoy is just fine by me.

be sure to stop by our location when you are in good ole Madison, WI We have RG out and it seems to be enjoyed by the locals

4 months later
#77 4 years ago

Hi,
Are you still parting out the Rollergames? Do you have the backglass?
Thanks

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from Rixzilla:

Hi,
Are you still parting out the Rollergames? Do you have the backglass?
Thanks

Are you freaking serious??

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside