image-119.jpg
image-872.jpg
image-964.jpg
image-184.jpg
image-603.jpg
image-207.jpg
image-670.jpg
image-309.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phatchit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hello everyone I'm selling my R&b pinball . The game is in really nice shape and plays 100% . The cabinet art is nice and bright with only a few minor blemishes . The playfield has very very minor wear at the Asop eject but other than that it looks great . Ramps are nice and clear and i also flame polished them . The wabac ramp does have a crack in the common spot but I put a metal guide to cover it . . I put basic LEDs in the inserts to brighten them up . It has the mech for the Nell assembly but the motor died recently so it needs replaced . The back glass looks great with only a very very small scratch at his nose . There are no broken plastics including the back glass plastics. The game plays great it just needs someone to give it more attention than I can give it . I've owned it for over 4 years and really don't want to sell it but i just don't have the time to appreciate it . The game is located in central fl near disney . If anyone has any questions please let me know . If anyone is going to free play Florida and is interested I can bring it .Thanks for looking and have a great day

image-309.jpgimage-309.jpg image-670.jpgimage-670.jpg image-207.jpgimage-207.jpg image-603.jpgimage-603.jpg image-184.jpgimage-184.jpg image-964.jpgimage-964.jpg image-872.jpgimage-872.jpg image-119.jpgimage-119.jpg image-534.jpgimage-534.jpg image-218.jpgimage-218.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.50
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

3,900 (OBO)
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phatchit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-rocky-bullwinkle-2100-obo?tu=phatchit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.