(Topic ID: 111068)

f/s Rocky and Bullwinkle playfield for sale

By jrush2112

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balboarules.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago

I have been trying to get pictures of a LW3 from this guy for 2 months, he gave me every excuse under the sun, but kept telling me they were coming, then last week I get a PM that he smashed the glass and the game was not for sale... I posted a new wanted to buy, and I get a PM from him to drive to Buffalo and get his..

And when I ask him about the glass situation, he sends me a nasty PM, blaming me for it all..

Something is seriously wrong with this person.. and I have all the PM's to back it up..

Deal with caution!

#11 9 years ago

And the first time he contacted me and told me it was in Buffalo, I said that was too far, he said he would meet in Albany, now sends emails expecting me to drive all the way from MA to Buffalo for a LW3..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balboarules.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-rocky-and-bullwinkle-playfield-for-sale?tu=balboarules and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.