4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by balboarules
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 4 years ago

I have a very nice Rocky and Bullwinkle Playfield. for sale!!! 225.00 plus shipping ty john

#2 4 years ago

How nice is very nice? Got any pictures? The more the better.

1 week later
#3 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

How nice is very nice? Got any pictures? The more the better.

I'd avoid this. I PM'ed an offer and he was not the friendliest guy ever and also there is this https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-and-bullwinkle-playfield-for-sale - sounds like he has listed it a couple times and "for sale nowhere" huh?

Listed it here too - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-and-bullwinkle-playfield-for-sale-1

#4 4 years ago

yeah I had it for sale and it is still for sale I made a mistake on my first post you're the jerk you try to lowball me and get mad because I refuse your offer your an a******

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

yeah I had it for sale and it is still for sale I made a mistake on my first post you're the jerk you try to lowball me and get mad because I refuse your offer your an a******

You have this listed for basically 3 months at $225. I offered $150. Instead of being an ass in your reply you could've easily just said "No thanks how about $200" etc. I would've paid $226, but I figured for $150 it'd sell since it has been sitting for a while.

I'm not mad at you rejecting my offer. I found it comical in your reply, which is unfortunately too common when doing craigslist deals.

If you are going to sell items at least don't b e a jerk and learn to work with people, yikes.

I am merely posting this as a "review" in my experience. You may be a great guy, but in regards to dealing with for selling stuff, no thanks.

#6 4 years ago

Ofcorse he might not be the friendliest, he's under like 10 feet of snow right now.

#7 4 years ago

I think this Jack wagon tried to make a big deal out the fact that my avengers took "so long" to sell. And he's been selling this playfield for this D title for how many months now?

And being rude to potential buyers along the way?

#8 4 years ago

I think this was the same guy I tried to get to take some pictures of the playfield. He never would, so I moved on. Sooner or later, he'll figure out that it's very hard to get people to pull a blind trigger on a buy.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I think this Jack wagon tried to make a big deal out the fact that my Avengers took "so long" to sell. And he's been selling this playfield for this D title for how many months now?
And being rude to potential buyers along the way?

Ya, quite the class act. Bummer this attitude exists and makes it super hard to get parts etc from them. On to the next one!

1 week later
#10 4 years ago

I have been trying to get pictures of a LW3 from this guy for 2 months, he gave me every excuse under the sun, but kept telling me they were coming, then last week I get a PM that he smashed the glass and the game was not for sale... I posted a new wanted to buy, and I get a PM from him to drive to Buffalo and get his..

And when I ask him about the glass situation, he sends me a nasty PM, blaming me for it all..

Something is seriously wrong with this person.. and I have all the PM's to back it up..

Deal with caution!

#11 4 years ago

And the first time he contacted me and told me it was in Buffalo, I said that was too far, he said he would meet in Albany, now sends emails expecting me to drive all the way from MA to Buffalo for a LW3..

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside