• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

little-nicky-meme-generator-the-deep-south-eb2d84.jpg
DSC01104.JPG
#1 10 years ago

New Rotten Dog mpu. Cleaned and new rubbers. New coil sleeves on pop bumers, slingshots, and flippers. No issues. Backglass is perfect.
The cabinet and head have been painted and cleared. Coin door and legs have been painted and cleared. Plays great sounds great. All my other machines are early to mid 80s and it doesn't go with the theme in the game room. $1000

Link to the pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/OfZIf

#2 10 years ago

Never even knew this game existed. GLWTS!

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Same; I don't think I have ever seen this game in person. If I have I don't remember it. 1,500 made?

#4 10 years ago

Want. Wish it was closer at that price.

#5 10 years ago

I remember this from the late 80's. Pretty neat game (this one looks nice too). If memory serves Data East made a Robocop arcade game too. There is an arcade scene in one of the Robocop movies and most if not all of the games are DE.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from adii:

I remember this from the late 80's. Pretty neat game (this one looks nice too). If memory serves Data East made a Robocop arcade game too. There is an arcade scene in one of the Robocop movies and most if not all of the games are DE.

Yep. I have the DE Robocop upright vid AND a Japanese Robocop Pachislo machine next to it. If this pin were in New England, I'd be sending a PM now.

Thank you for your co-operation.

DSC01104.JPGDSC01104.JPG

#8 10 years ago

Second Robocop to pop up in Florida this month, both nice examples too. GLWTS!

#9 10 years ago

Just watched the movie the other day, if you happen to be visiting Michigan let me know. glws

#10 10 years ago

Wow, cool game. Didn't even know it existed. GLWS!

#11 10 years ago

Love this game! Wish I were closer, FOR REAL! It would already be in my vehicle and on the way home!

AWESOME game which is simple to explain but difficult to complete.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Love this game! Wish I were closer, FOR REAL! It would already be in my vehicle and on the way home!
AWESOME game which is simple to explain but difficult to complete.

If it WAS closer, it would already be heading home with some Midwest collector before you even saw it.

Is it just me, or is Florida and the deep south a big dead-zone for pinball folks? I always see great deals down there, and they just don't move.

Heck...that's probably why I had to drive to GEORGIA to get my Safecracker. It was a couple thousand bucks cheaper than anything in this area.

Pete

#13 10 years ago

It is a dead zone, and if I hadn't just picked a restored Robocop up I would snatch this quick. I'm considering getting this one just in case I need the parts. Can't have too many Robocops.

little-nicky-meme-generator-the-deep-south-eb2d84.jpglittle-nicky-meme-generator-the-deep-south-eb2d84.jpg

#14 10 years ago

i've played it a lot in tournament. It's not a bad game. has to be playing good to be truly enjoyed. Many of them the flippers are too dirty to make it up the right outside ramp.

#15 10 years ago

I'm sure this'll sell before I make it to Venice in May, but if it doesn't, shoot me a PM - I'll pick it up.

Looks like a fun game from videos, and this seems to be in great shape!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Typical of a lot of pre DMD titles. Just think if pins like this and BTTF were made just a few years later and would have gotten the DMD treatment. Many folks would either have or want one today.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

If it WAS closer, it would already be heading home with some Midwest collector before you even saw it.

had to thumbs down you for this. You are not always the king in getting games buddy

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

had to thumbs down you for this. You are not always the king in getting games buddy

No, no, no...I wasn't talking about ME.

I was just talking about the general state of how fast things go in the Midwest.

Trust me, I've got enough games. If a Robocop pops up in our area...it's all you, champ.

Pete

#19 10 years ago

The good old days of digital stereo sound. If Stern didnt care about sound I have always wondered why the company marketed it so much back then. Maybe they could reverse engineer that tech from back in the 80's and update it for today. ACDC would only sound even better!

#21 10 years ago

Congrats....someone saved me $400 in shipping

#22 10 years ago

Great game and the best sound in pinball!! Jave one for over 15 years. Will never sell it.

Buyer got a great deal!!! Enjoin your robocop and. " stay out of trouble" greetings from the Netherlands BasD

#23 10 years ago

Just bought one recently.... broken ramps and just tracked those ramps also. May have spare plastics if anyone needs any.

#24 10 years ago

Which plastics do you have? Id be interested in buying them off you. Post a picture or send me a pm. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-robocop-1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.