Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CitznFish
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CitznFish.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'm putting up my RoadShow for sale. This game was a re-import from Germany and has the single coin slot coin door. This is a players pin, not in collector quality condition. It would definitely make an ideal candidate for restoration. Looks perfectly nice to most people. Game plays 100% error free. There are no broken plastics. The current playfield was touched up on the fish for the usual wear and also has a sliver of wear by the east coast on the map. ( see images linked below)

Start city hole has some minor wear on the left and right sides.

The game comes with an additional restored playfield I bought from HEP. I believe Chris cleared it and Playfield Restorations did the actual restoration. It looks fantastic! I also have a set of apron decals and black/yellow decal for the back of the cabinet. This is all included with the sale.

The DMD is bright and works great. Game has the latest ROMs. Comes with the manual as well.

There is one slight issue with Ted though. His eyes sometimes do not close at the end of the game or when he is sleeping. They definitely move perfectly fine during game play.

Cabinet is a bit faded on the front and ever so slightly on the left front. The left side of the cabinet has a few tiny, tiny nail holes. I think someone hung a sign on it at some point. You can't even see them unless you're looking for them. A bit of the black paint has flaked off the apron.

Since the game has played perfectly in the years I have owned it I haven't done any work to the boards. However, 2 connectors are a little burned. Everything worked so I didn't bother messing with them. I have taken a close up shot of the area.

I am willing to sell the game without the extra playfield and apron decals for a lesser price. I will not sell the restored playfield until the game is sold and the new owner doesn't want the restored playfield.

Updated large Pics: http://imgur.com/a/H2JAv#0 ( when viewing the images, click on the gear icon in the upper right to view it at full resolution )

I am in Simi Valley, CA.

email me at citznfish at geee mail dot com or PM me on Pinside.

$3800 or best offer

// Error: Image 115378 not found //

#2 10 years ago

Bump for weekend crew

#3 10 years ago

no interest? Then it's off to Ebay and CL..

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

How much for just the playfield?

I want to keep the playfield with the game. If someone wants the game without the playfield then I will sell it separately, but only after the game itself is paid for and picked up.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

There's a reason for the lack of interest.

Thanks for being vague...

#10 10 years ago

I may have priced it a little high but I also never said the price was firm.. You can always go down in price, but never up!

The playfield alone has got to be worth what, $1300? They don't repo these and it's better than NOS. We're not talking classic cars here so NOS isn't that big a deal IMO

#15 10 years ago

Updated large Pics: http://imgur.com/a/H2JAv#0 ( when viewing the images, click on the gear icon in the upper right to view it at full resolution )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 37.50
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.95
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CitznFish.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-roadshow-with-extra-playfield-renovations-restoredcleared-playfield?tu=CitznFish and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.