11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
6.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg
2.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Selling a Road Show that I got in a trade from a fellow Pinsider. Recently shopped (topside torn down, cleaned, new white rubbers, burnt bulbs replaced) so it's very clean, and it plays great. Both heads work fine. The cabinet is pretty nice with little fade, and minor nicks on the head (specifically corners). The playfield is also nice with the exception of the usual spot of wear from the kickout. Fortunately the wear is only in the open green area, below the fish, which would be easier to touchup. I have a buddy who says he could touch it up nicely but I'd rather let the new owner make that choice. The kickout hole itself actually looks pretty good and does not have a Cliffy on it (yet).

Price is $2600. Located in southeast corner of PA, 19330.

2.jpg2.jpg 8.jpg8.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg

#2 11 years ago

More pics...

6.jpg6.jpg 9.jpg9.jpg 10.jpg10.jpg

#3 11 years ago

And a few more...

11.jpg11.jpg 12.jpg12.jpg 14.jpg14.jpg

#4 11 years ago

looks nice, roadshow is a hot title right now

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from twinturb089:

looks nice, roadshow is a hot title right now

I think it's still a very undervalued title (esp. compared to Funhouse), but saying that here makes me a little biased

#6 11 years ago

I love my RS. Good luck with sale and nice price.

#7 11 years ago

looks nice. glws

#8 11 years ago

I know pinballsmith in your neck of the woods was looking for one I'll PM him. GL with the sale

#9 11 years ago

Yup, I'm interested. Finally got my check yesterday, but it still needs to clear. I'm actually trying to get my original RS back as it was my first pin. I guess if things don't get worked out between me and the guy I sold it too, I'll really consider this, but obviously you don't need to hold it for me. If someone else is interested, let them get first dibs.

#10 11 years ago

Thanks guys. A lot of interest but still for sale.

#11 11 years ago

Weekend bump.

#13 11 years ago

Glad this sold.

I have a Road Show as well that I'm looking to sell.

Play field is in fantastic shape.

Cabinet has some light scratches, has topper fully LED, Side construction mirror blades, fully shopped new rubbers, pincab leg protectors, pinball decals target decals, coin door decal

Price is $2700.00

#14 11 years ago

wow I guess I'm pretty much giving mine away @ $2100

#15 11 years ago

Wow...lots of Road Shows in the area. I am selling mine too. Not a perfect machine, but decent. See my seperate post for all the details. $2100 in Lancaster PA.

#16 11 years ago

Someone sell me one in the greater Boston area!

#17 11 years ago

Damn, I just sold my RS that was in awesome shape with no wear for $1900. I guess I was too generous on it...pin pricing has gone crazy lately.

#18 11 years ago

If it makes some of you feel any better, I sold this as part of a bulk deal to a new operator across the country. So I get to ship it, pay taxes on it, and offer tech. support on it when Ted inevitably develops a lazy eye

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

If it makes some of you feel any better, I sold this as part of a bulk deal to a new operator across the country. So I get to ship it, pay taxes on it, and offer tech. support on it when Ted inevitably develops a lazy eye

I just got one and teds eyes don't quite open totally wide, they close nabs move fine. Easy fix?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.50
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 63.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-road-show-southeast-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.