Mr B.jpg
RS32.JPG
RS6.JPG
RS23.JPG
RS51.JPG
RS24.JPG
RS5.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Edit; Back on the market just in time for the newest ColorDMD release. Ted developed a small issue where his eyes don't close. The heads work perfectly otherwise. I bought the part to do the fix, but have never found the time and decided to sell with the part included. My game is priced to sell, it has been reduced from my last posting since Ted developed this issue, and I had interest at that price point. SOLD
I will film video of gameplay tonight so you can see all functions, LEDs and head mechanics.

The reason for my sale? 3 widebodies is one too many and I'm looking to thin the heard. RS is a great game with a ton to do and great interaction with the two heads. It's been a great pin and it plays 100%.

I'll let you be the judge on the condition, I have a 42 HD pictures on my Photobucket account. Please ask any questions if you have them. You can also see my ad in the marketplace. Easy access for STI/NAVL. Cabinet is overall in very good condition, colors look nice. Playfield excellent, with no fish wear. A custom topper (beacons activate and spin during multiball modes...very cool add-on), 100% premium LEDs (most frosted), Shaker motor works strong, Cliffy protector, a few MezleMods (Construction barrels on flashers and TNT flasher in the Blasting area. The LEDs might not show well in the pictures, but they look great in person.

Video of gameplay shot 1/11/2015

This game looks really good and has had an easy life and been well taken care of. A lot of pin for the price IMO. Lots of cool shots and wireforms, two talking heads, a shaker motor and a unique rule set.

http://s14.photobucket.com/user/Toasterthedog/library/Roadshow?sort=3&page=1

RS5.JPGRS5.JPG
RS24.JPGRS24.JPG
RS23.JPGRS23.JPG
RS6.JPGRS6.JPGRS51.JPGRS51.JPG
RS32.JPGRS32.JPG

#2 9 years ago

I waited over a day bump.

Mr B.jpgMr B.jpg

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

I waited over a day bump.

Oh wow I totally forgot aboot Mr. Men mooks...nice.

Bump

#4 9 years ago

Looks great! Very underrated game. GLWTS

#5 9 years ago

Great looking pin, makes me miss mine.

#6 9 years ago

I miss mine too.

Great bang for the buck!

#7 9 years ago

Such a fun game. There's a lot to do and has one of the best combos in pinball:

Right flipper > Left Ramp, Left flipper > thru pop bumpers, mini left flipper > Blast Zone!

#9 9 years ago

Nice Game.

SharkIamout.jpgSharkIamout.jpg

1 month later
#10 9 years ago

Bump, back on the market. No time to fix Ted's eyes (They work perfectly, except they don't close) I have the part that is usually the culprit, but no time to deal with it, so it has been reduced and sold working 100% , except that feature. $2800

Gameplay will be filmed this evening.

#11 9 years ago

Sorry about the angle, but you get the idea.

Pictures here;

http://s14.photobucket.com/user/Toasterthedog/library/Roadshow?sort=3&page=1

Video of gameplay here;

#12 9 years ago

Bump it to the top.

#13 9 years ago

Great game, great price! Are the head graphics decals? On my machine the art work is screened and all the way to the edges of the head. I've seen a few like yours and wonder if they switched methods at the factory at some point?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Great game, great price! Are the head graphics decals? On my machine the art work is screened and all the way to the edges of the head. I've seen a few like yours and wonder if they switched methods at the factory at some point?

Bally Williams made some Road Show heads screened, and some with stickers from the factory.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 37.50
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 63.95
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-road-show-3k-very-nice-example and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.