New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 82256)

FS: Road Show SOLD

By shacklersrevenge

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by EricR
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

c9.jpg
c8.jpg
c7.jpg
c6.jpg
c5.jpg
c4.jpg
c3.jpg
c2.jpg
c1.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Pretty decent Road Show for sale. Not collector quality, but fun and clean. This was a recent/previous Eric Bundy pin that I acquired in a trade. Cliffy scoop protector, shaker works great, Ted and Red working as they should, strong flippers, no errors, clean game all around. Nice board set, nice dmd, fun pin. Sorry for the sideways pictures, they were correct in my files, but didn't load that way for some reason.

if you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Price is $2400

I also have a TSPP up for sale, and will make a better deal for 2-1 shipping via Navl

Game is located in Gardner, MA 01440
Thanks, James

c1.jpgc2.jpgc3.jpgc4.jpgc5.jpgc6.jpgc7.jpgc8.jpgc9.jpg

#2 6 years ago

My game again

!!

Come back home baby

#3 6 years ago

Man....Wish I was closer!! GLWS.

#4 6 years ago

Great game and great price. If I didn't have one already, I would snag this.

#5 6 years ago

bump- would consider trade for a nice swe1

#6 6 years ago

GLWS. great price.

#7 6 years ago

GLWS!! Great bang for your buck pin!!! Was my first pin, so it will always hold a special place in my heart

#8 6 years ago

Bump it up for an absolutely awesome game and a great price. I would snag this if I didn't already have one!

#9 6 years ago

Great pin. Best use of shaker motor

#10 6 years ago

Hey, I just noticed your score initials JCC.. I have a feeling you were a previous owner of the HS2 I bought from Eric Bundy. JCC still holds the second slot at 344M a couple months into my ownership.

So do you and him have some sort of secret pact to provide great deals on pins to all of New England or what?

#11 6 years ago

yep, that's me.
Eric gets a lot of good pins, and more often than not, they are priced right imho. I think it keeps pin prices in check with so many that are overpriced and out of control, and in return this helps out the pin players among so many collectors.

#12 6 years ago

Yeah, that's for sure. Its a good thing I don't live closer to you guys or I woldn't be able to help myself from buying pins left and right.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside