Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by PeteM
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I have my eye another machine, so I am looking to possibly sell my Ripley's Believe it or Not in very nice condition. It does have some touch up on the cabinet from flipper wear (which can be covered up) otherwise it is in beautiful condition. It comes with Invisiglass and has a Cliffy protector at the scoop, Mantis scoop, color changin LED on the scoop sign and comes with the manual. The display is bright. It has been shopped recently and is in very clean condition. It also comes with the original manual. Located in Holland, Michigan. Asking $2,750.

#2 11 years ago

Tom is a stand up guy and I even bought my Funhouse from him several years ago. Easy going and he's great to deal with. Buy with confidence.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI
269-979-3836

#3 11 years ago

Great game. People love mine.
Al

#4 11 years ago

Best of luck with sale. I would come look at it if you were closer.

#5 11 years ago

I would love this game if it was local. Too bad the idiot near me is trying to sell his for $4700 and won't go any lower. ;(

#6 11 years ago

Glad I just sold a shadow
PM sent

#7 11 years ago

I am not glad you sold a shadow. I still do not have one.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Tom is a stand up guy and I even bought my Funhouse from him several years ago. Easy going and he's great to deal with. Buy with confidence.
John P. DayhuffBattle Creek, MI269-979-3836

Thanks John. I appreciate the kind words.

Replies have been sent to all who have inquired about the game. As of now, it is still available. I prefer not to ship since I do not have experience in shipping a game and I like potential buyers to look at my games before a sale, but if you arrange the shipping I will work with you.

#9 11 years ago

Funny, I just took the kids to the Ripley's museum in Gatlinburg, TN and in the midst of all the shrunken heads and other odd things in there, they had one of these pins. I was tempted to play, but it would have felt very odd bashing it around in the middle of a "museum". It looked to be in pretty good shape, though!

#10 11 years ago

pics or it is a Shrek

#11 11 years ago

RBION is high on my wishlist just not the greatest timing right now. GL with the sale!

#12 11 years ago

The machine I had my eye on is no longer available. So for now, I'm just going to hang onto the Ripley's and enjoy it. Thanks.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

Thanks John. I appreciate the kind words.
Replies have been sent to all who have inquired about the game. As of now, it is still available. I prefer not to ship since I do not have experience in shipping a game and I like potential buyers to look at my games before a sale, but if you arrange the shipping I will work with you.

Don't let that not make a deal btw. The buyer can set it all up, pretty simple.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Don't let that not make a deal btw. The buyer can set it all up, pretty simple.

Honestly, my biggest concern with shipping is making sure the potential buyer is completely happy with the machine after looking it over and playing it. But yeah, you're right, it sounds like if the buyer is willing to set it up, there is not much to be done on my end.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

The machine I had my eye on is no longer available. So for now, I'm just going to hang onto the Ripley's and enjoy it. Thanks.

"Let me tell you about the one that got away."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Canton, TX
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ripleys-believe-it-or-not-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.